Excuse me
Jefferson Beauregard Sessions lll
:smileys-passing-joint
Tell me a lie and I will swear, i'll swear it's True
DT

perry

Re: Setlist Dead & Company Hampton Coliseum, Hampton, VA 11/9/2019

Post by perry » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:04 am

I watched set two on the replay, pretty hot.

dr bakes

Post by dr bakes » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:46 am

I had a really great show tonight, the
Playin
Franklin's
Scarlet
Fire
Was very exciting to be there, great energy in the Mothership, I thought WOW, that strikes me as a unique song progression, a great segment there. Although I'm a Otiel FOTM kinda guy myself, he did sit on a stool a couple times, maybe he wasn't well.

After space Bob proved that he is all in, indeed the Chief has still got it as he attacked Black Peter. Great show/2nd set, all i could have hoped for.
DT

Chuckster

Post by Chuckster » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:59 pm

Fun time at the Mothership last night! Grateful to be able to make the closing night of the 6-show Fall Fun Run there... :dance

Always nice to meet up with fellow Terrapin Nation-ers, and getting some great pictures with Dr. Bakes was super cool (thanks to my buddy Josh who I made the pilgrimage with last night for taking the pics and the use of his phone for some of the better show related pics that were shared here... :thumbsup

And discussing our Setlist predictions beforehand and during the show was a neat thing to be able to do :lol: Congrats on your Top Spot finish for the Fall Fun Run Dr. Bakes! :clap :cheer:

...Thinking we just might possibly meet-up at Lockn once again next June :think :crossed (and funny how the Rumor Mill was in Full effect last night? ;) :whistle )...

Thanks :sunshine Sue for driving the Bus for the Hampton Mothership Fall Fun Run Closer Show :jumpclap

We’ll see y’all for the Holiday/New Year’s Shows...

:jester

:bears2 :terrapinnation! :bears2

dr bakes

Post by dr bakes » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:53 pm

Chuckster wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:59 pm
Fun time at the Mothership last night! Grateful to be able to make the closing night of the 6-show Fall Fun Run there... :dance

Always nice to meet up with fellow Terrapin Nation-ers, and getting some great pictures with Dr. Bakes was super cool (thanks to my buddy Josh who I made the pilgrimage with last night for taking the pics and the use of his phone for some of the better show related pics that were shared here... :thumbsup

And discussing our Setlist predictions beforehand and during the show was a neat thing to be able to do :lol: Congrats on your Top Spot finish for the Fall Fun Run Dr. Bakes! :clap :cheer:

...Thinking we just might possibly meet-up at Lockn once again next June :think :crossed (and funny how the Rumor Mill was in Full effect last night? ;) :whistle )...

Thanks :sunshine Sue for driving the Bus for the Hampton Mothership Fall Fun Run Closer Show :jumpclap

We’ll see y’all for the Holiday/New Year’s Shows...

:jester

:bears2 :terrapinnation! :bears2
Great to hang with Chuckster at the show, nice Tour closer picks medalist 8 points.....did you know about this whole open and close the tour with the same song .....Ripple dealio? Also nice ear/picks during the show before Truckin and Birdsong. The side stage spot we had was sweet and the crowd had awesome energy, maybe not as jacked up as the 89 Warlocks show but close enough for a bunch of old folks. I won't delude myself in thinking last night's performance was as good as the Warlocks shows, but l was impressed, this is clearly not a nostalgia act cover band and i had fun. See you all at Lockn? :smileys-passing-joint
DT