2019 TN NFL Pick em Thread

A place to discuss anything not covered in the other forums
User avatar
Denver Man
Posts: 4108
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:03 pm
Location: Northern Colorado

2019 TN NFL Pick em Thread

Post by Denver Man » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:38 am

In addition to fantasy football, we also have a Pick em league. I renewed the league so the usual suspects should have received email invites.

However everyone is invited to play. The league is FREE entry.

It's on Yahoo fantasy sports
Group ID# 5444 and password is bobweir. I can also help you get registered.

Just pick which teams cover the spread each week and at the end the winner will be adorned with this awesome prize donated by our very own Sunshine Sue (Thanks!!)

Image
Couple shots of whiskey women around here start looking good

User avatar
SunshineSue
Posts: 22022
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:55 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: 2019 TN NFL Pick em Thread

Post by SunshineSue » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:00 pm

I'm in! Thanks for running the league again, DM! :cheer:

User avatar
KC.Jones
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:04 pm
Location: Cleveland

Re: 2019 TN NFL Pick em Thread

Post by KC.Jones » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:35 pm

I'll be joining. Lookout cuz this year I know we're picking against the spread, whereas last year I thought we were just picking straight up! :rofl
You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know

User avatar
Creedo
Posts: 446
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:33 pm

Re: 2019 TN NFL Pick em Thread

Post by Creedo » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:10 pm

Da Bears!


:terrapinnation!

User avatar
DeadDuck
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 2:13 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: 2019 TN NFL Pick em Thread

Post by DeadDuck » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:14 pm

I'm in.

So, we just pick games against the spread each week? It's not the kinda thing where you can only pick a team once in the season? Just curious.
Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul.

User avatar
SunshineSue
Posts: 22022
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:55 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: 2019 TN NFL Pick em Thread

Post by SunshineSue » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:17 pm

DeadDuck wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:14 pm
I'm in.

So, we just pick games against the spread each week? It's not the kinda thing where you can only pick a team once in the season? Just curious.
Nope, it's an easy league, just every game against the Yahoo-established spread each week. Also, the league runs all the way through Super Bowl, and we've had to use a tie-breaker even then a couple times. It makes Sundays that much more fun! :sunshine

bones
Posts: 1812
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: 2019 TN NFL Pick em Thread

Post by bones » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:27 pm

KC.Jones wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:35 pm
I'll be joining. Lookout cuz this year I know we're picking against the spread, whereas last year I thought we were just picking straight up! :rofl
i thought that too the 1st few weeks a couple seasons ago...

sad thing is the spreads didnt help that much some weeks :shock:
"gleeful amphetamine drip"

11/7 Last Waltz - NH
11/16 DSO Lowell
11/23 DSO Concord NH
11/30 Phish RI
12/7 TTB Boston
12/27 Grateful Ball Peterborough
1/25 Ghost Light & GSBG
2/7 RRE Boston

perry
Posts: 297
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:36 pm

Re: 2019 TN NFL Pick em Thread

Post by perry » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:31 pm

Denver Man wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:38 am
In addition to fantasy football, we also have a Pick em league. I renewed the league so the usual suspects should have received email invites.

However everyone is invited to play. The league is FREE entry.

It's on Yahoo fantasy sports
Group ID# 5444 and password is bobweir. I can also help you get registered.

Just pick which teams cover the spread each week and at the end the winner will be adorned with this awesome prize donated by our very own Sunshine Sue (Thanks!!)

Image

Funny, this morning I wore my Terrapin Nation hat that I won a few years back. :whistle :rofl

User avatar
66slim
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:58 am

Re: 2019 TN NFL Pick em Thread

Post by 66slim » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:37 pm

I’ll try again. Thanks for keeping it going.

bones
Posts: 1812
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: 2019 TN NFL Pick em Thread

Post by bones » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:03 am

yes ty for keeping this going

this is a fun league & all the football picking that i personally have or wanna make time for...
"gleeful amphetamine drip"

11/7 Last Waltz - NH
11/16 DSO Lowell
11/23 DSO Concord NH
11/30 Phish RI
12/7 TTB Boston
12/27 Grateful Ball Peterborough
1/25 Ghost Light & GSBG
2/7 RRE Boston

Post Reply