Setlist Prediction Game: DeadCo 7/6 Boulder night 2

Post show reviews here and join in live setlist discussions
Chuckster

Re: Setlist Prediction Game: DeadCo 7/6 Boulder night 2

Post by Chuckster » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:05 pm

...There, But For Fortune Go I...

Thanks for the congratulations and all your kind words, fellow TNers! (Me blushing :arrow: :oops: )

A SUPER BIG “Thanks” to patch for all your efforts in keeping track of the game for both the final 2 Boulder and other shows you covered throughout the Tour, and to all other TNers who covered the game throughout the Tour as well!
:clap :clap :clap

Pretty amazing that it went all the way down to the Encore(s) on the final show of the Tour Saturday, not to mention the craziness that went down Friday...
:swerve

My newly minted “Heady-pinned” hat goes off to dr bakes and all the others who took part in trying to “predict” the ever-fluctuating “orthodoxy” of those unorthodox Merry Pranksters over 19 shows, made all the more perplexing given the numerous twists & turns that involved taping over, crossing-out, added-on the fly and all the other numerous song-swapping alterations, edits and omissions :think :arrow: GOOD SHOW & WELL DONE, ALL!

:terrapinnation!

I humbly accept the heady hat pin and wonder what y’all think about the notion of “taking care” of it until the next Dead & Co Tour Prediction Game and passing it on to our next “winner”...

Implications for further consideration: Will we ever see FLAS, LIG, HELP->SLIP, et al, at least make appearances on any future Dead &Co setlists, nermind actually performed (as we saw this Tour, just cause it’s printed out doesn’t mean it’s 100% certain it’ll be played :lol: )?
Now, Attention Dead & Company: How About A Fall Tour This Year!!!?? :rockon :guitarred :jumpclap :listen

:jester

SunshineSue

Post by SunshineSue » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:08 am

CONGRATULATIONS, CHUCKSTER!!!! Great picking!! :clap :clap :clap

Send me your address and I'll get your "trophy" in the mail asap!! Thanks again to everyone for playing, and a special thanks to those that did the math!! :sunshine

StellasBlues

Post by StellasBlues » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:56 pm

:hop

Hey y’all! Had to share this bingo card! Hope everyone is having a great week so far!
E973C458-1ED9-42E7-811D-5ECE4A5B898B.png
For those of us that may have a “first timer” with us which is always a blast!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nothing to tell now, let the words be yours, I'm done with mine. :bears2