Planning Summer Tour: Prediction Game and Setlist Threads

A place to discuss anything not covered in the other forums
patchthenation

Planning Summer Tour: Prediction Game and Setlist Threads

Post by patchthenation » Mon May 13, 2019 10:38 pm

If you want to help out with a setlist thread or help run the setlist prediction game,
please feel free to sign up! :waving

May 31 – Mountain View, CA @ Shoreline Amphitheatre — SunshineSue (setlist) / patchthenation (game)
June 1 – Mountain View, CA @ Shoreline Amphitheatre— SunshineSue (setlist) / patchthenation (game)
June 3 – Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Bowl-- Mojohand714 (setlist)/ Patchthenation (game)
June 4 – Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Bowl - — SunshineSue (setlist)/ patchthenation (game)
June 7 – George, WA @ The Gorge Amphitheatre— B-Rad (setlist) / patchthenation (game)

June 8 – George, WA @ The Gorge Amphitheatre - Chuckster (setlist) / patchthenation (game)
June 12 – Noblesville, IN @ Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center - patchthenation (setlist) / patchthenation (game)
June 14 – Chicago, IL @ Wrigley Field — SunshineSue (setlist)/ Chuckster (game)
June 15 – Chicago, IL @ Wrigley Field— B-Rad (setlist)/ Chuckster (game)
June 18 – Saratoga Springs, NY @ Saratoga Performing Arts Center- SunshineSue (setlist) / patchthenation (game)
June 20 – Camden, NJ @ BB&T Pavilion- patchthenation (setlist) / patchthenation (game)
June 22 – Foxborough, MA @ Gillette Stadium- SunshineSue (setlist)/ patchthenation (game)
June 23 – New York, NY @ Citi Field - Mojohand714 (setlist) / Mojohand714 (game)
June 26 – Bristow, VA @ Jiffy Lube Live - patchthenation (setlist) / DenverMan (game)
June 28 – Charlotte, NC @ PNC Music Pavilion— B-Rad (setlist) / DenverMan (game)
June 29 – Atlanta, GA @ Cellairis Amphitheatre at Lakewood— DenverMan (setlist) / DenverMan (game)
July 2 – Dallas, TX @ Dos Equis Pavilion -- B-Rad (setlist) / Chuckster (game)
July 5 – Boulder, CO @ Folsom Field -- Chuckster (setlist) / patchthenation (game)
July 6 – Boulder, CO @ Folsom Field— SunshineSue (setlist) / patchthenation (game)

SunshineSue

Re: Planning Summer Tour: Prediction Game and Setlist Threads

Post by SunshineSue » Tue May 14, 2019 1:21 am

I nominate you to coordinate the volunteer list since you do it so well! :mrgreen:

Please put me down for Shoreline set list thread to open the tour and Boulder on 7/6 to close, and I can fill in as needed all along the way. It does make the ride easier and more fun when you can share the driving! :swerve

Add- by way of explanation for new folks, we have two usual activities during DeadCo and other major tours: a set list thread under Show Review for each show that contains a real-time set list and gives us a place to chat about the show together; and a set list prediction game for prizes and glory that has it's own thread for each show plus requires adding up scores. It's a bit of work, but worth it for some extra couch tour fun! :sunshine

:terrapinnation!

KC.Jones

Post by KC.Jones » Tue May 14, 2019 9:08 pm

The only one I can commit to at this time is the Dallas show. I'd love to take the reigns for that one
You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know

patchthenation

Post by patchthenation » Sun May 19, 2019 7:40 pm

Check out the Show Reviews section for the opening night Setlist Prediction Game!

strangerinboulder

Post by strangerinboulder » Tue May 21, 2019 1:26 am

SunshineSue wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 1:21 am
I nominate you to coordinate the volunteer list since you do it so well! :mrgreen:

Please put me down for Shoreline set list thread to open the tour and Boulder on 7/6 to close, and I can fill in as needed all along the way. It does make the ride easier and more fun when you can share the driving! :swerve

Add- by way of explanation for new folks, we have two usual activities during DeadCo and other major tours: a set list thread under Show Review for each show that contains a real-time set list and gives us a place to chat about the show together; and a set list prediction game for prizes and glory that has it's own thread for each show plus requires adding up scores. It's a bit of work, but worth it for some extra couch tour fun! :sunshine

Are we revamping the (RatDog) point system? That one seems more fair. Just wondering
Jerry Garcia's Birthday Celebration, 8/1 (Boulder)
Rolling Stones, 8/10 (Denver)
Claypool Lennon Delirium, 8/18 (Boulder)
DSO, 9/6 (Boulder)
DSO, 9/7 (Boulder)
DSO, 9/8 (Red Rocks)

patchthenation

Post by patchthenation » Tue May 21, 2019 2:21 am

strangerinboulder wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 1:26 am
Are we revamping the (RatDog) point system? That one seems more fair. Just wondering
We have been using the same point system for years. I always thought RD was a bit excessive with their point system, and the way we do it is just simple enough to give me difficulty sometimes...haha

SunshineSue

Post by SunshineSue » Tue May 28, 2019 9:49 am

Hey folks, anyone want to drive our traditional show thread bus for a night or two?! It's fun, easy and you'll have the thanks of a grateful community. All you need to do is start a thread in Show Review and post the set list, ideally in real time, if the streams cooperate. And I'm hopeful that streams will be plentiful this tour to keep us all dancing! :dance

B-Rad

Post by B-Rad » Fri May 31, 2019 9:13 am

Happy Tour Folks!!

It is here. The best time of the year.

If we end up getting Nugz streams I can do:

6/7 Gorge
6/15 Wrigley
6/28 Charlotte

Let there be songs to fill the air.

patchthenation