SETLIST PREDICTION GAME: HALLOWEEN DeadCo

Post show reviews here and join in live setlist discussions
SunshineSue

Re: SETLIST PREDICTION GAME: HALLOWEEN DeadCo

Post by SunshineSue » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:12 am

Congratulations on sweeping both legs of the tour game, Chuckster!!! You were definitely in sync with the lists this tour, great picking!! :D :thumbsup

I'll get a hold of you and see what we can do about a prize, so you don't get doubled up. I'm sure we can come up with something! :sunshine

Jenny

Post by Jenny » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:37 pm

Good
Job chuck - I’ll try to get ya next time :-) :happyhalloween:

Chuckster

Post by Chuckster » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:09 pm

SunshineSue wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:12 am
Congratulations on sweeping both legs of the tour game, Chuckster!!! You were definitely in sync with the lists this tour, great picking!! :D :thumbsup

I'll get a hold of you and see what we can do about a prize, so you don't get doubled up. I'm sure we can come up with something! :sunshine
Jenny wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:37 pm
Good
Job chuck - I’ll try to get ya next time :-) :happyhalloween:
<--- :jumpeveryone

Sue & Jenny: Thank you for the kind words :waving 🙏

Jenny, you are ONE HECK of a skillful, thoughtful and quite obviously intelligent predictor (anyone who picks a Playing In The Band Show Opener, as you did for Friday's Hollywood Bowl show, is, in my book, an exceptional "prognosticator" , indeed--I LOVED THAT PICK! :thumbsup :clap

On this Fall Leg of 13 shows you were once again (literally) "on point" with your picks and on several occasions more so than mine. What a total bummer for more than one reason and for all of us fans that as best we can assume, Werewolves of London was scratched from the Finale Double Encore (I got shafted on the US Blues encore that got scratched the very first show of the Tour here in Raleigh! :roll:...)

Your spot among the top leaders throughout this leg was well-earned and as far as I see it, I consider you a "Co-Winner" of the Fall Leg Prediction Game :cheer:

...With that being said, if it's alright by you, and if I have any say in things (and since I was fortunate enough in getting the "small prize package" for winning the first leg Prediction Game, lol) I would like it very much if SunshineSue could send you the "small prize package" for this Leg; like I said before, as far I'm concerned, you more than well-deserve it...:thumbsup :clap :rockon

Chuck(ster) :listen

:bears2

:terrapinnation!
Last edited by Chuckster on Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...Same old, rat in a drain ditch...

Chuckster

Post by Chuckster » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:23 pm

patchthenation wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:53 am
Overall points for Halloween

Chuckster - 12 (wow very spot-on!)
Denver Man - 5
Jenny - 9
strangerinboulder - 6
NOLA Rider - 8
MushroomMan - 8
patchthenation - 5
Griff - 11
AugustEast - 0
bones - 2
SunshineSue - 8
Zipster - 5
GKB - 7
B-Rad - 8
DeadStick - 5
RippleAffect - 10
Creedo - 4
AmandaS45 - 4

Overall totals for the second leg (CONGRATS CHUCKSTER!!) :
Chuckster - 83 :jumpclap :jumpclap :jumpclap
Jenny - 78
Denver Man - 74
strangerinboulder - 68
NOLA Rider - 64
Griff - 62
MushroomMan - 60
SunshineSue - 58
patchthenation - 57
bones - 53
AugustEast - 51
Zipster - 51
GKB - 50
B-Rad - 50
RippleAffect - 40
DeadStick - 37
Creedo - 26
AmandaS45 - 23
Thank you once again patch for all the scorekeeping and all the related "Prediction Game" duties you took on this Tour! :clap :thumbsup

"Shout Out" to all fellow Terrapin Nation members who participated in the Prediction Game, and to strangerinbolder :clap , Jenny :clap , and Denver Man :clap, whose brilliance and acumen made for one heck of an exciting, thrilling and competitive game over the course of these 13 shows and right up and through the final song of the Final Show this Fall Leg of the Tour! :cheer:

:jumpeveryone

I can only hope we get another opportunity to do it again, because that means we get more shows and more of some of our favorite music from some of our favorite musicians! :listen

:jester

...Same old, rat in a drain ditch...

AmandaS45

Post by AmandaS45 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:26 pm

Congratulations Chuckster!!! I feel Like I’ve said that before, maybe next time I’ll wait til you pick and just copy your picks :lol: .
Through this world of trouble
We gotta love one another

SunshineSue

Post by SunshineSue » Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:23 pm

Chuckster wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:09 pm
...With that being said, if it's alright by you, and if I have any say in things (and since I was fortunate enough in getting the "small prize package" for winning the first leg Prediction Game, lol) I would like it very much if SunshineSue could send you the "small prize package" for this Leg; like I said before, as far I'm concerned, you more than well-deserve it...:thumbsup :clap :rockon

Chuck(ster) :listen

:bears2

I think that's really kind of you Chuckster, and definitely in the friendly feel of the game!! :thumbsup

Jenny, I'll get a hold of you about passing on the 2nd leg prize to the co-winner! :sunshine

Jenny

Post by Jenny » Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:14 am

Hey now Chuck - thank you
For all the kind words you are worthy adversary and a great picker as well- hugz :mrgreen: :mrgreen: