Setlist: Dead & Co 6/28 Charlotte, NC

Post show reviews here and join in live setlist discussions
User avatar
Ossumpei
Posts: 1119
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:46 pm

Re: Setlist: Dead & Co 6/28 Charlotte, NC

Post by Ossumpei » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:01 pm

Totally groovy show!

Catch all you cats and kittens tomorrow :woo
:colorwave

User avatar
SunshineSue
Posts: 24555
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:55 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: Setlist: Dead & Co 6/28 Charlotte, NC

Post by SunshineSue » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:01 pm

terrapinjoel wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:56 pm
Mojohand714 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:53 pm
terrapinjoel wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:49 pm


So there was an upbeat song outa space skipped before wharf rat ?? Time constraints?
It was a song that usually clocks in @ at least 7-8 minutes. Can be upbeat, can be spacey, can be both.
Interesting. It looked like a watchtower set to me
I had Watchtower called at .org and the dropped song both here and there. :doh

User avatar
Mojohand714
Posts: 1751
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:54 am
Location: OHIO

Re: Setlist: Dead & Co 6/28 Charlotte, NC

Post by Mojohand714 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:02 pm

Probably usually even longer than that. I don't know if I should post it in public. It's not as weird as starting Big Boss Man and then not playing it for several shows. At this point, I think it's all going to Dallas or Boulder.

User avatar
Mojohand714
Posts: 1751
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:54 am
Location: OHIO

Re: Setlist: Dead & Co 6/28 Charlotte, NC

Post by Mojohand714 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:05 pm

I fell like that was the first set of rest of the tour. Energy snowballing through TX out to Boulder. See you sexy people tomorrow!
Thanks B-Rad!!!
:cheer:
:terrapinnation!
:smileys-passing-joint

User avatar
SunshineSue
Posts: 24555
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:55 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: Setlist: Dead & Co 6/28 Charlotte, NC

Post by SunshineSue » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:05 pm

Thanks for running the thread tonight, B-rad!! :D

Enjoy the rest of your Friday night, folks! See you for another Saturday night with the guys tomorrow!! :sunshine

:grouphug


:terrapinnation!

terrapinjoel
Posts: 209
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:30 pm

Re: Setlist: Dead & Co 6/28 Charlotte, NC

Post by terrapinjoel » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:06 pm

Mojohand714 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:02 pm
Probably usually even longer than that. I don't know if I should post it in public. It's not as weird as starting Big Boss Man and then not playing it for several shows. At this point, I think it's all going to Dallas or Boulder.
Fair enough.goid call... Maybe after they play it you can post lol.

User avatar
Mojohand714
Posts: 1751
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:54 am
Location: OHIO

Re: Setlist: Dead & Co 6/28 Charlotte, NC

Post by Mojohand714 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:08 pm

terrapinjoel wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:06 pm
Mojohand714 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:02 pm
Probably usually even longer than that. I don't know if I should post it in public. It's not as weird as starting Big Boss Man and then not playing it for several shows. At this point, I think it's all going to Dallas or Boulder.
Fair enough.goid call... Maybe after they play it you can post lol.
I'll pm it to you if you want to know. I didn't want to see it when I did. I don't want to be spoiler for folks even though it doesn't mean anything for tomorrow's show, as we have learned by now.

terrapinjoel
Posts: 209
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:30 pm

Re: Setlist: Dead & Co 6/28 Charlotte, NC

Post by terrapinjoel » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:11 pm

Mojohand714 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:08 pm
terrapinjoel wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:06 pm
Mojohand714 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:02 pm
Probably usually even longer than that. I don't know if I should post it in public. It's not as weird as starting Big Boss Man and then not playing it for several shows. At this point, I think it's all going to Dallas or Boulder.
Fair enough.goid call... Maybe after they play it you can post lol.
I'll pm it to you if you want to know. I didn't want to see it when I did. I don't want to be spoiler for folks even though it doesn't mean anything for tomorrow's show, as we have learned by now.
Right on and I'll let it stay a mystery lol. Have a good one TN peace

strangerinboulder
Posts: 3636
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:25 am
Location: In the land of Chief Niwot's (Left Hand) curse

Re: Setlist: Dead & Co 6/28 Charlotte, NC

Post by strangerinboulder » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:13 pm

Good night Mary Ellen, night John boy
Raise your glass to the hard working people
Let's drink to the uncounted heads
Let's think of the wavering millions
Who need leaders but get gamblers instead...

User avatar
Mojohand714
Posts: 1751
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:54 am
Location: OHIO

Re: Setlist: Dead & Co 6/28 Charlotte, NC

Post by Mojohand714 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:17 pm

strangerinboulder wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:13 pm
Good night Mary Ellen, night John boy
That's how my parents tucked us in when we was tots. Hopefully I be traveling across that great prairie to your world next week. Hopefully being the operative word. :crossed

Post Reply