Philadelphia Deadhead Musicians

Topics related to the world of music outside the sphere of the Grateful Dead
acousticdead

Philadelphia Deadhead Musicians

Post by acousticdead » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:20 pm

Acoustic Dead and Friends is looking for acoustic instrument players of all kinds to jam with and to gig out with. We have three accomplished guitar players who can sing, and we are looking to play with other musicians who are interested in playing the music of the Grateful Dead around Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs. The unique twist - we are 100% acoustic but do all the jams. Would love to connect with percussionists, bass players, keyboard players, Donna's etc.

SunshineSue

Re: Philadelphia Deadhead Musicians

Post by SunshineSue » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:41 pm

Welcome to Terrapin Nation, acousticdead! Here's hoping some of our Philly area TN folks join your jams, they sound like a lot of fun. And if you're ever looking for a Sunday jam in Michigan, let me know! :guitarred

:welcomefire

MorningGlory

Post by MorningGlory » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:17 am

Wish I was closer to Philly. I have been working on Dead songs on the guitar and keyboard, but am better at playing the keyboard and singing, so I always wish someone else was playing the guitar. Where do you play in Michigan, SunshineSue? I am in Southwest Michigan. :bears2
What do you want me to do,
To watch for you while you're sleeping?
Well please don't be surprised
When you find me dreaming too :whistle

SunshineSue

Post by SunshineSue » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:54 am

Welcome, MorningGlory! My better half, Tone Weaver, has the basement band. We're out in the country near Ann Arbor. Always great to have another Michigander around here! :sunshine

And given what day it is, let me take this opportunity to throw in a LET'S GO BLUE, too!! :mrgreen: :cheer: