Setlist Prediction Game: Dead & Co 6/29 Atlanta

Post show reviews here and join in live setlist discussions
SunshineSue

Re: Setlist Prediction Game: Dead & Co 6/29 Atlanta

Post by SunshineSue » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:37 pm

These are CHUCKSTER'S picks, he's having technical difficulty. Consider them on time, it just took me a bit to get them from phone to thread.

Stranger
Loose Lucy
Saint of Circumstance

IKO
UJB
VIOLA

OMSN

Denver Man

Post by Denver Man » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:15 am

6/29 results:

Serious pitchers dual last night as points were hard to come by with songs like FLAS, UJB and LIG still floating in the wind denying points to so many. The wildly turning setlist left many players scratching their heads, re-checking their celestial calendars, and reviewing setlist from decades past searching for clues. Many will undoubtedly try secret incantations, a candle burning blue, perhaps consult the spirits maybe they'll know what to do. But as with any competition, these talented players must put last night behind them and prepare for their next battle, 2 nights from now in Dallas.

Top score - DeweyDeadhead with 6 points :clap

stellasblues - 0
strangerinboulder - 3
sunshinesue - 4
bones - 3
patchthenation - 1
rippleaffect - 0
dharmada - 4
gkb - 1
griff - 2
terrapinjoel - 1
terrapinjim - 2
holtdaddy - 4
deweydeadhead - 6
deadduck - 1
zipster - 1
dr bakes - 4
denver man - 5
miner - 3
chuckster - 3

Overall:

Chuckster – 88
dr bakes – 88
holtdaddy - 84
B-Rad - 79
Terrapinjim – 74
Denver Man - 73
Griff – 71
SunshineSue - 71
GKB – 70
DeweyDeadhead - 69
DeadDuck - 66
miner - 66
strangerinboulder – 64
Zipster – 52
Dharmada - 52
patchthenation - 51
bones - 45
AugustEast – 36
DooDahMan - 32
RippleAffect - 32
DeadStick – 22
StellasBlues - 20
terrapinjoel - 20
Credo - 13
TerrapinFlyer - 11
Jenny - 7
Alecv - 4
morris75 - 4
21stCenturyDead - 3
Couple shots of whiskey women around here start looking good

Chuckster

Post by Chuckster » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:27 pm

Thanks to Denver Man for managing the game the past couple of shows and also a very grateful shout to SunshineSue :sunshine for acting as my proxy and posting my Atlanta picks (sure was hoping for better results... :doh :lol:) on Saturday.

What a not-so-funny-irony that there were such connectivity problems for a venue whose current corporate sponsor namesake is a so called “industry leader in providing cutting-edge tech accessories and mobile device repair services”* :rofl

*On a less humorous note, there were dozens if not hundreds of concert-goers who due to the technical issues were (initially) unable to access their electronic tickets :oops: :( :evil:. In a true case of There But For Fortune Go I, yours truly was the very blessed receipient of a Commmorative Holgraphic 3D ticket... :crossed

In the words and Dead-pan voice mannerisms of Bill Belicheck: “...We’re on to Dallas...”

Denver Man

Post by Denver Man » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:45 pm

Chuckster wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:27 pm
Thanks to Denver Man for managing the game the past couple of shows and also a very grateful shout to SunshineSue :sunshine for acting as my proxy and posting my Atlanta picks (sure was hoping for better results... :doh :lol:) on Saturday.

What a not-so-funny-irony that there were such connectivity problems for a venue whose current corporate sponsor namesake is a so called “industry leader in providing cutting-edge tech accessories and mobile device repair services”* :rofl

*On a less humorous note, there were dozens if not hundreds of concert-goers who due to the technical issues were (initially) unable to access their electronic tickets :oops: :( :evil:. In a true case of There But For Fortune Go I, yours truly was the very blessed receipient of a Commmorative Holgraphic 3D ticket... :crossed

In the words and Dead-pan voice mannerisms of Bill Belicheck: “...We’re on to Dallas...”
Mobile tickets are AWESOME … until you don't have an internet connection. :?

If you can get your tickets into Apple wallet, you can survive situations like that.
Couple shots of whiskey women around here start looking good