Setlist Dead & Company, Saratoga Performing Arts Center, 6/18/2019

Post show reviews here and join in live setlist discussions
Boxorain

Re: Setlist Dead & Company, Saratoga Performing Arts Center, 6/18/2019

Post by Boxorain » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:59 pm

KC.Jones wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:06 pm
Edit: I don't know if this has been discussed already, but I believe this was the first ever pre-Space Wharf Rat for this band.
And 15 minutes!! That Space > Viola > Dear Prudence totally blew me away. Tongue hanging.

Yup SPAC is so special...it’s in the air like you say. Were you able to walk down by the river? Gorgeous
‘Yeah, there were drugs in our history, but that certainly wasn’t what we were about. But for some people, that is what we were about. I think those folks pretty much missed what we were about’

KC.Jones

Post by KC.Jones » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:28 pm

Boxorain wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:59 pm

And 15 minutes!! That Space > Viola > Dear Prudence totally blew me away. Tongue hanging.

Yup SPAC is so special...it’s in the air like you say. Were you able to walk down by the river? Gorgeous
I walked through the woods a few times, but I didn't make it down to the river. The river looked beautiful on the dirt path that that led from the lot to the venue entrance. What a gorgeous venue!
You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know

Boxorain

Post by Boxorain » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:08 pm

SPAC Live Sirius / XM broadcast at 9:00pm eastern time tonight.

Maybe I can sabotage the DJ setup at this silly wedding and suggest plugging my phone into his system :whistle
‘Yeah, there were drugs in our history, but that certainly wasn’t what we were about. But for some people, that is what we were about. I think those folks pretty much missed what we were about’