Setlist Bob Weir & Wolf Bros. Chinese New Year, TRI Studios 2/12/2021

Post show reviews here and join in live setlist discussions
brassinthegrass

Re: Setlist Bob Weir & Wolf Bros. Chinese New Year, TRI Studios 2/12/2021

Post by brassinthegrass » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:12 am

I enjoyed the night thoroughly. Thanks to all here for the fun and companionship. Till next show and may it be other than virtual.
:terrapinnation!

Equinox

Post by Equinox » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:09 am

Thanks Sue. And thanks family.

:grouphug
"Got any nails?"

"No!"

"Got any flies?"

MushroomMan

Post by MushroomMan » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:05 am

Thanks for setlist thread even though I'm late, great show and I think Bob's first actual 'show' since the cancelation of Wolf Bros last spring?

Not here to complain but can't go without saying how much I was not into the fans screen and how much of a distraction it was, plus looking at the back of the band every few seconds isn't ideal. Might of seen the screen more then Bob! ... still happy to see them and will be looking forward to next time.

KC.Jones

Post by KC.Jones » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:10 am

I've been crazy busy lately and unfortunately had to miss watching this stream :(

I just got around to listening to the free portion of the show that's listed on Youtube. What I heard was fantastic. The BEW was great! I really want to watch or listen to the entire show. Does anyone know where to find the full audio or video of this show?
You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know

Jasper

Post by Jasper » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:51 pm

I sadly missed the live stream, but have enjoyed the two 30 min or so free uploads on YouTube. I thought the fan's in the video was odd but in a sense I wonder if it is helpful to the musicians to give a sense if possible of that yes, they are playing live, and to real people out there. It must be a struggle on different levels to be so used to playing to live folks and try to bring that "special sauce" to a studio session?

But yet I have heard many a wonderful set played just by musicians together so I may be way off.

Hopefully they do it again, hopefully stream revenue pays the cost of all the folks working it at least. Tough times for folks in the music business.