What are you thankful for today?!

A place to discuss anything not covered in the other forums
philobomb

Re: What are you thankful for today?!

Post by philobomb » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:48 am

Thankful for this wonderful new lady in my life. Gave her my name and number on a whim (she’s a waitress), and didn’t expect much. A week later we’re in each other’s arms having the most incredible conversations. Makes me so glad I worked up the courage to give her my information. You miss every shot you don’t take!
Happy Thursday folks!

Boxorain

Post by Boxorain » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:55 am

philobomb wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:48 am
Thankful for this wonderful new lady in my life. Gave her my name and number on a whim (she’s a waitress), and didn’t expect much. A week later we’re in each other’s arms having the most incredible conversations. Makes me so glad I worked up the courage to give her my information. You miss every shot you don’t take!
Happy Thursday folks!
Leap of faith...awesome!!
~ Not to worry, if the truth doesn’t align with our agenda, I’ll just fabricate away ~ AS

SunshineSue

Post by SunshineSue » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:31 pm

philobomb wrote:
Happy Thursday folks!
Good for you for going for it! I have a very unscientific theory that great couples have a great meeting story and yours definitely counts!! :bigheart

And a belated welcome to the board, since I missed you during the Mexico run! :welcomewave

philobomb

Post by philobomb » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:58 pm

SunshineSue wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:31 pm
philobomb wrote:
Happy Thursday folks!
Good for you for going for it! I have a very unscientific theory that great couples have a great meeting story and yours definitely counts!! :bigheart

And a belated welcome to the board, since I missed you during the Mexico run! :welcomewave
Aww thanks for the love y’all:). I’m happy to be apart of such a nice little community. A bit of background; I’m a 20 year old bass player out of Savannah, Ga. Real name is Ryan.
And to add to the thread, I’m thankful to have wonderful friends I can freely jam with. I just had a wonderful improvisation with some friends and we hit some beautiful moments. Needless to say I’m going into work this afternoon with a goofy smile stuck on my face :).

Have a good day all and nice to meet everyone!

Daz

Post by Daz » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:14 pm

Today I am grateful for opening up to a new experience and joining a Web community. Of course, it had to be with Deadheads! I don't use the net much. Too much negativity. So let's hope this experiment works. Much love to all.
Daz

Boxorain

Post by Boxorain » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:26 pm

Daz wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:14 pm
I don't use the net much. Too much negativity. So let's hope this experiment works. Much love to all.
You don’t have to worry about there here! Lots of positivity...welcome aboard :guitarred
~ Not to worry, if the truth doesn’t align with our agenda, I’ll just fabricate away ~ AS

SunshineSue

Post by SunshineSue » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:13 pm

The goldfinches on my feeders are finally yellow again!! :sunshine

Daz

Post by Daz » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:16 pm

philobomb wrote:
Happy Thursday folks!
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face https://g.co/kgs/9zKFMy

Beautiful message. I'm grateful you shared a little part of your soul with me. :sunshine
Daz

SunshineSue

Post by SunshineSue » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:03 pm

It's being reported that the iconic Notre Dame Rose Windows have survived the horrific fire that destroyed much of the cathedral yesterday!! Seeing those windows is high on my lifetime bucket list and yesterday I thought it would never happen, but looks like the glass gods were kind. It's a big blessing in an otherwise tragic loss of art!

Denver Man

Post by Denver Man » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:38 pm

Thankful to finally if not unceremoniously be let go from my toxic work environment I suffered in the last 2 years. Of course now I'm unemployed (for the 2nd time in 3 years) with specialized skills that are useful really only in a quickly shrinking industry. I thought life (especially work life) was supposed to get better as you got older not the opposite :|
Couple shots of whiskey women around here start looking good