GD At Eagles Training Camp

A place to discuss anything not covered in the other forums
Kevin

Re: GD At Eagles Training Camp

Post by Kevin » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:52 pm

SunshineSue wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:13 am
Too cool!! My new life goal is to get Malcolm Jenkins to join Terrapin Nation, and bring Chris Long with him!! :mrgreen: :cheer:
Do they play fantasy football ?? :leafsmile :bears2

:whistle :) :D
Smell Every Flower

Boxorain

Post by Boxorain » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:35 pm

SunshineSue wrote:
Too cool!! My new life goal is to get Malcolm Jenkins to join Terrapin Nation, and bring Chris Long with him!! :mrgreen: :cheer:
I bet bill Walton would join TN if someone gave him a heads up. He’s Mr Positive and TN is about the only positive forum on the World Wide Web these days
~ Let it be known there is a fountain that was not made by the hands of men ~

DeadDuck

Post by DeadDuck » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:34 am

Boxorain wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:35 pm
SunshineSue wrote:
I bet bill Walton would join TN if someone gave him a heads up. He’s Mr Positive and TN is about the only positive forum on the World Wide Web these days
Hmm.... I bet I could get him to take a picture with the TN flag when he comes to Oregon to announce a Ducks basketball game. I ain't afraid of a little hustle to make shit happen.
Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul.

KC.Jones

Post by KC.Jones » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:12 pm

DeadDuck wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:34 am
Boxorain wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Hmm.... I bet I could get him to take a picture with the TN flag when he comes to Oregon to announce a Ducks basketball game. I ain't afraid of a little hustle to make shit happen.
Do it!!
You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know

DeadDuck

Post by DeadDuck » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:06 pm

KC.Jones wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:12 pm
DeadDuck wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:34 am
Boxorain wrote:

Do it!!
I'll give a look at the broadcast schedule for Pac12 Basketball once it's available for this next January/February. He's been doing Pac12 Basketball for the last handful of seasons.
Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul.