GD At Eagles Training Camp

A place to discuss anything not covered in the other forums
User avatar
Kevin
Posts: 1640
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:37 pm
Location: Northeast PA Enjoy, Enjoy !!!

Re: GD At Eagles Training Camp

Post by Kevin » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:52 pm

SunshineSue wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:13 am
Too cool!! My new life goal is to get Malcolm Jenkins to join Terrapin Nation, and bring Chris Long with him!! :mrgreen: :cheer:
Do they play fantasy football ?? :leafsmile :bears2

:whistle :) :D
Smell Every Flower

Boxorain
Posts: 2434
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: GD At Eagles Training Camp

Post by Boxorain » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:35 pm

SunshineSue wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:13 am
Too cool!! My new life goal is to get Malcolm Jenkins to join Terrapin Nation, and bring Chris Long with him!! :mrgreen: :cheer:
I bet bill Walton would join TN if someone gave him a heads up. He’s Mr Positive and TN is about the only positive forum on the World Wide Web these days
~ Let it be known there is a fountain that was not made by the hands of men ~

User avatar
DeadDuck
Posts: 333
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 2:13 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: GD At Eagles Training Camp

Post by DeadDuck » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:34 am

Boxorain wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:35 pm
SunshineSue wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:13 am
Too cool!! My new life goal is to get Malcolm Jenkins to join Terrapin Nation, and bring Chris Long with him!! :mrgreen: :cheer:
I bet bill Walton would join TN if someone gave him a heads up. He’s Mr Positive and TN is about the only positive forum on the World Wide Web these days
Hmm.... I bet I could get him to take a picture with the TN flag when he comes to Oregon to announce a Ducks basketball game. I ain't afraid of a little hustle to make shit happen.
Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul.

User avatar
KC.Jones
Posts: 1777
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:04 pm
Location: Cleveland

Re: GD At Eagles Training Camp

Post by KC.Jones » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:12 pm

DeadDuck wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:34 am
Boxorain wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:35 pm
SunshineSue wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:13 am
Too cool!! My new life goal is to get Malcolm Jenkins to join Terrapin Nation, and bring Chris Long with him!! :mrgreen: :cheer:
I bet bill Walton would join TN if someone gave him a heads up. He’s Mr Positive and TN is about the only positive forum on the World Wide Web these days
Hmm.... I bet I could get him to take a picture with the TN flag when he comes to Oregon to announce a Ducks basketball game. I ain't afraid of a little hustle to make shit happen.
Do it!!
You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know

User avatar
DeadDuck
Posts: 333
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 2:13 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: GD At Eagles Training Camp

Post by DeadDuck » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:06 pm

KC.Jones wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:12 pm
DeadDuck wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:34 am
Boxorain wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:35 pm


I bet bill Walton would join TN if someone gave him a heads up. He’s Mr Positive and TN is about the only positive forum on the World Wide Web these days
Hmm.... I bet I could get him to take a picture with the TN flag when he comes to Oregon to announce a Ducks basketball game. I ain't afraid of a little hustle to make shit happen.
Do it!!
I'll give a look at the broadcast schedule for Pac12 Basketball once it's available for this next January/February. He's been doing Pac12 Basketball for the last handful of seasons.
Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul.

Post Reply