GD At Eagles Training Camp

A place to discuss anything not covered in the other forums
User avatar
Kevin
Posts: 1724
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:37 pm
Location: Northeast PA Enjoy, Enjoy !!!

Re: GD At Eagles Training Camp

Post by Kevin » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:52 pm

SunshineSue wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:13 am
Too cool!! My new life goal is to get Malcolm Jenkins to join Terrapin Nation, and bring Chris Long with him!! :mrgreen: :cheer:
Do they play fantasy football ?? :leafsmile :bears2

:whistle :) :D
Smell Every Flower

Boxorain
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: GD At Eagles Training Camp

Post by Boxorain » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:35 pm

SunshineSue wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:13 am
Too cool!! My new life goal is to get Malcolm Jenkins to join Terrapin Nation, and bring Chris Long with him!! :mrgreen: :cheer:
I bet bill Walton would join TN if someone gave him a heads up. He’s Mr Positive and TN is about the only positive forum on the World Wide Web these days
‘Yeah, there were drugs in our history, but that certainly wasn’t what we were about. But for some people, that is what we were about. I think those folks pretty much missed what we were about’

User avatar
DeadDuck
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 2:13 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: GD At Eagles Training Camp

Post by DeadDuck » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:34 am

Boxorain wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:35 pm
SunshineSue wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:13 am
Too cool!! My new life goal is to get Malcolm Jenkins to join Terrapin Nation, and bring Chris Long with him!! :mrgreen: :cheer:
I bet bill Walton would join TN if someone gave him a heads up. He’s Mr Positive and TN is about the only positive forum on the World Wide Web these days
Hmm.... I bet I could get him to take a picture with the TN flag when he comes to Oregon to announce a Ducks basketball game. I ain't afraid of a little hustle to make shit happen.
Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul.

User avatar
KC.Jones
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:04 pm
Location: Cleveland

Re: GD At Eagles Training Camp

Post by KC.Jones » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:12 pm

DeadDuck wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:34 am
Boxorain wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:35 pm
SunshineSue wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:13 am
Too cool!! My new life goal is to get Malcolm Jenkins to join Terrapin Nation, and bring Chris Long with him!! :mrgreen: :cheer:
I bet bill Walton would join TN if someone gave him a heads up. He’s Mr Positive and TN is about the only positive forum on the World Wide Web these days
Hmm.... I bet I could get him to take a picture with the TN flag when he comes to Oregon to announce a Ducks basketball game. I ain't afraid of a little hustle to make shit happen.
Do it!!
You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know

User avatar
DeadDuck
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 2:13 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: GD At Eagles Training Camp

Post by DeadDuck » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:06 pm

KC.Jones wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:12 pm
DeadDuck wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:34 am
Boxorain wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:35 pm


I bet bill Walton would join TN if someone gave him a heads up. He’s Mr Positive and TN is about the only positive forum on the World Wide Web these days
Hmm.... I bet I could get him to take a picture with the TN flag when he comes to Oregon to announce a Ducks basketball game. I ain't afraid of a little hustle to make shit happen.
Do it!!
I'll give a look at the broadcast schedule for Pac12 Basketball once it's available for this next January/February. He's been doing Pac12 Basketball for the last handful of seasons.
Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul.

Post Reply