2019 TN Fantasy Football Thread

A place to discuss anything not covered in the other forums
User avatar
Denver Man
Posts: 4051
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:03 pm
Location: Northern Colorado

Re: 2019 TN Fantasy Football Thread

Post by Denver Man » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:49 am

You could tell from day 1 he never wanted to be with the Raiders.

As with tanking I feel bad for you man. As a season ticket holder I personally would be absolutely livid. Taking people's ticket money while trying to lose?? You're right it feels criminal to me. Like insider trading. Conning people out of money. Just terrible.
Couple shots of whiskey women around here start looking good

Boxorain
Posts: 2477
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: 2019 TN Fantasy Football Thread

Post by Boxorain » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:16 am

Denver Man wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:49 am
You could tell from day 1 he never wanted to be with the Raiders.

As with tanking I feel bad for you man. As a season ticket holder I personally would be absolutely livid. Taking people's ticket money while trying to lose?? You're right it feels criminal to me. Like insider trading. Conning people out of money. Just terrible.
I can’t disagree w/ anything you say. Fins will lose 52-0 next week. Selfishly speaking, I’d sacrifice a couple years if I knew they’d be a powerhouse for the next decade. But they went waaaay too far w/ the tank. Signing 25% of your team days before kickoff?? I think we’re gonna see some major push back from sports fans in general and wouldn’t be surprised if this became a major story this NFL season.

Players in their locker room left early yesterday and already asking for a trade. This situation is gonna blow up
~ Let it be known there is a fountain that was not made by the hands of men ~

AmandaS45
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:28 am
Location: Houston
Contact:

Re: 2019 TN Fantasy Football Thread

Post by AmandaS45 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:56 pm

Boxorain wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:16 am
Denver Man wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:49 am
You could tell from day 1 he never wanted to be with the Raiders.

As with tanking I feel bad for you man. As a season ticket holder I personally would be absolutely livid. Taking people's ticket money while trying to lose?? You're right it feels criminal to me. Like insider trading. Conning people out of money. Just terrible.
I can’t disagree w/ anything you say. Fins will lose 52-0 next week. Selfishly speaking, I’d sacrifice a couple years if I knew they’d be a powerhouse for the next decade. But they went waaaay too far w/ the tank. Signing 25% of your team days before kickoff?? I think we’re gonna see some major push back from sports fans in general and wouldn’t be surprised if this became a major story this NFL season.

Players in their locker room left early yesterday and already asking for a trade. This situation is gonna blow up
Ever since Ray Finkle missed that FG, it’s gotta be tough for you and all Dolphin fans. :D
Without love in the dream, it will never come true

Boxorain
Posts: 2477
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: 2019 TN Fantasy Football Thread

Post by Boxorain » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:21 pm

AmandaS45 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:56 pm
Boxorain wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:16 am
Denver Man wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:49 am
You could tell from day 1 he never wanted to be with the Raiders.

As with tanking I feel bad for you man. As a season ticket holder I personally would be absolutely livid. Taking people's ticket money while trying to lose?? You're right it feels criminal to me. Like insider trading. Conning people out of money. Just terrible.
I can’t disagree w/ anything you say. Fins will lose 52-0 next week. Selfishly speaking, I’d sacrifice a couple years if I knew they’d be a powerhouse for the next decade. But they went waaaay too far w/ the tank. Signing 25% of your team days before kickoff?? I think we’re gonna see some major push back from sports fans in general and wouldn’t be surprised if this became a major story this NFL season.

Players in their locker room left early yesterday and already asking for a trade. This situation is gonna blow up
Ever since Ray Finkle missed that FG, it’s gotta be tough for you and all Dolphin fans. :D
Bwaaaaaaaa!!!
~ Let it be known there is a fountain that was not made by the hands of men ~

Boxorain
Posts: 2477
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: 2019 TN Fantasy Football Thread

Post by Boxorain » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:34 pm

Anyone hearing those chants in Oakland?! Eff u AB Eff u AB. I absolutely love that. You shouldn’t be allowed to sign a contract, then barely show up, call an old man (your boss) a racial slur, threaten to beat him up, apologize to your teammates...but then never show face. Coward. Of course only to be rewarded by NFL rules allowing you to sign with any other team of choice. Something is wrong with that picture. Something is wrong with those terms. You sign a contract and then don’t want to play...sit your ass down and collect zero. We’re not talking about a rookie contract. We’re talking about forcing your way out of town and ‘accepting’ another teams very generous offer. And then bagging.

AB can suck on it. Too strong? Sorry. He’s morphed into a trash can
~ Let it be known there is a fountain that was not made by the hands of men ~

User avatar
23atwell
Posts: 1436
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:08 pm
Location: Bay Area

Re: 2019 TN Fantasy Football Thread

Post by 23atwell » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:36 pm

Fuck AB! The RAIDERS beat Denver!!!!
Im going to sit right here until I die

User avatar
Denver Man
Posts: 4051
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:03 pm
Location: Northern Colorado

Re: 2019 TN Fantasy Football Thread

Post by Denver Man » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:01 pm

Ugh
Couple shots of whiskey women around here start looking good

AmandaS45
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:28 am
Location: Houston
Contact:

Re: 2019 TN Fantasy Football Thread

Post by AmandaS45 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:10 pm

I may have to just release him.
Without love in the dream, it will never come true

User avatar
Denver Man
Posts: 4051
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:03 pm
Location: Northern Colorado

Re: 2019 TN Fantasy Football Thread

Post by Denver Man » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:42 pm

AmandaS45 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:10 pm
I may have to just release him.
Are you talking AB? I've never been much of a trader but what do you want for him?
Couple shots of whiskey women around here start looking good

AmandaS45
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:28 am
Location: Houston
Contact:

Re: 2019 TN Fantasy Football Thread

Post by AmandaS45 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:49 pm

Denver Man wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:42 pm
AmandaS45 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:10 pm
I may have to just release him.
Are you talking AB? I've never been much of a trader but what do you want for him?
You got a good decent RB?
Without love in the dream, it will never come true

Post Reply