Setlist Prediction Game for Mexico is in Show Review section!

A place to discuss anything not covered in the other forums
Griff

Re: Fall Tour Updates: Presale week!

Post by Griff » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:35 pm

Well, as always a challenge. But we got a pair of seats for 11/1 via Amex. We saw pits come up but we never lucky enough to get them. Always someone else got your ticket.

But will get rolling at 7 am for 10/31. Pit hopefully. And then done. Unless more gets announced.

strangerinboulder

Post by strangerinboulder » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:22 pm

Hope everyone gets their tickets one way or another. Come on Vegas...
Osborne & Greene, 3/17 (B)
Voodoo Dead, 4/9 (B)
DSO, 4/11 (The Caverns, Pelham,TN)
Kind Hearted Strangers, 4/18 (B)
Boulder Creek Festival, 5/23-25 (B)
Femi Kuti, 6/10 (B)
Dead & Company, 7/10-11 (B)

Equinox

Post by Equinox » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:04 pm

KC.Jones wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:33 pm
Im really thinking there will be more dates announced so I'm holding off on the presale for this. Hopefully I don't get screwed by this decision!
That's my thinking too.
"Got any nails?"

"No!"

"Got any flies?"

jpwv13

Post by jpwv13 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:13 am

Wondering if anyone has gone the VIP route before. My buddy got presale but the only GA tix he could get were the “Steal yoryour face” package. Does this give early access to the venue. I ask because it mentions lounge access prior to the show. The tix are crazy expensive. Thinking I’ll try to find a face GA ticket and sell my VIP ticket.

B-Rad

Re: Fall Tour Updates: DeadCo fall dates announced!

Post by B-Rad » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:04 pm

jpwv13 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:57 am
B-Rad wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:00 am
patchthenation wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:27 pm
anyone doing the presale?
Yep, with hotel and airline booked for the Mothership!!!!
Would love to have a PIT ticket ;)

Sweet profile image by the way!!
Scored floors for both nights!!! I was skunked at first and went back after 3 pm and there were floors to be had.

bones

Post by bones » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:44 pm

jpwv13 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:13 am
Wondering if anyone has gone the VIP route before. My buddy got presale but the only GA tix he could get were the “Steal yoryour face” package. Does this give early access to the venue. I ask because it mentions lounge access prior to the show. The tix are crazy expensive. Thinking I’ll try to find a face GA ticket and sell my VIP ticket.
you do get early access...steal your face & golden road include drink tix to use in the lounge

people that don't drink may give u their drink tix so even woth scarlet fire uan go to the lounge b4 the show

scarlet fire gets u early access, a poster and a tour laminate which for this year at spac was about as crooked as could be

for pit tho if u want to get in early then the lounge & drink tix are kinda moot...if u have seats sure go the lounge & drink, but if u have pit u prob wanna get in & up close b4 rest of people with regular pit get in
"gleeful amphetamine drip"

2/29 Everyone Orch
3/21 JGB Boston
4/3 Guster RI
4/11 Lukas Nelson
4/14 Billy Strings
5/14 DSO
5/28 TAB
6/20 JRAD Boston
7/29 Jerry day fenway
8/7 & 8 deadco

jpwv13

Post by jpwv13 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:11 pm

bones wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:44 pm
jpwv13 wrote:
you do get early access...steal your face & golden road include drink tix to use in the lounge

people that don't drink may give u their drink tix so even woth scarlet fire uan go to the lounge b4 the show

scarlet fire gets u early access, a poster and a tour laminate which for this year at spac was about as crooked as could be

for pit tho if u want to get in early then the lounge & drink tix are kinda moot...if u have seats sure go the lounge & drink, but if u have pit u prob wanna get in & up close b4 rest of people with regular pit get in
bones wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:44 pm
jpwv13 wrote:

Thanks for the info!

Griff

Post by Griff » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:32 pm

Hmmmmm, so this thread sure has been quiet and no responses since general public ticks went on sale. No one seems to be in the Fall Fun Run :shock:

:rofl

:colorwave

I get it. Well we did get ticks for Halloween but it was hard. Day of sale the technology was not working very well and getting kicked out of the room or losing tickets on the last click were common. But we got 2 decent tickets on side stage so happy to spend the weekend on NYC with my gal.

Now what’s up with more shows?? Are they delaying announcements to up the ticket demand? Seems odd. And a bit frustrating.

That said, where’s the Fall Fun Run attendance thread ?? Lol. Like I said are we burned out??!!

patchthenation

Re: Fall Tour Updates: On sale now

Post by patchthenation » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:41 pm

I was invited by some friends to Halloweekend at MSG, but $200+ for seats? Not even 'good' ones? No thanks.

I was gonna rename the thread "on sale now, if you can afford it" ....lol

Too bad. I would love to go to MSG (and NYC in general) for my first time.
7/24-25 DeadCo @ Wrigley :dance

marshking710

Re: Fall Tour Updates: On sale now

Post by marshking710 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:38 pm

patchthenation wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:41 pm
Too bad. I would love to go to MSG (and NYC in general) for my first time.
I've never been to NYC either, but I have had actual dreams/nightmares of being at MSG for a Halloween Dead show. The nightmares usually involve some sort of ticket fiasco.
Without love day to day, insanity's king.