Bob Weir and the Wolf Bros

A place to discuss anything not covered in the other forums
Post Reply
User avatar
KC.Jones
Posts: 1231
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:04 pm
Location: Cleveland

Re: Bob Weir and the Wolf Bros

Post by KC.Jones » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:49 pm

LostSailor wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:16 pm
It's a cryin' shame that some people can't even control themselves long enough to refrain from talking during an acoustic performance by a legendary musician .
Were you there last night??
You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know

LostSailor
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:18 pm
Location: Sea Level

Re: Bob Weir and the Wolf Bros

Post by LostSailor » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:05 am

KC.Jones wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:49 pm
LostSailor wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:16 pm
It's a cryin' shame that some people can't even control themselves long enough to refrain from talking during an acoustic performance by a legendary musician .
Were you there last night??
Just the couch tour last night. Can't expect a Rippleish20 soundboard patch all the time LOL.
We scored front row balcony seats for Saturday night 10/20, got the last pair of tickets AXS had. It's so very very nice of Bobby to come play for us at intimate small venues. Namaste.
Elvis Is Dead :rockon

Boxorain
Posts: 1942
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: Bob Weir and the Wolf Bros

Post by Boxorain » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:18 am

LostSailor wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:16 pm
It's a cryin' shame that some people can't even control themselves long enough to refrain from talking during an acoustic performance by a legendary musician .
I just tell em point blank, shut the fuck up. Haven’t gotten in a fist fight yet...just a few blank stares and them some thank yous from the neighbors a few songs later
~ Let it be known there is a fountain that was not made by the hands of men ~

User avatar
Denver Man
Posts: 3539
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:03 pm
Location: Northern Colorado

Re: Bob Weir and the Wolf Bros

Post by Denver Man » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:06 am

LostSailor wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:16 pm
It's a cryin' shame that some people can't even control themselves long enough to refrain from talking during an acoustic performance by a legendary musician .
I was afraid of that smh
Couple shots of whiskey women around here start looking good

User avatar
Denver Man
Posts: 3539
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:03 pm
Location: Northern Colorado

Re: Bob Weir and the Wolf Bros

Post by Denver Man » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:08 am

Boxorain wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:18 am
LostSailor wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:16 pm
It's a cryin' shame that some people can't even control themselves long enough to refrain from talking during an acoustic performance by a legendary musician .
I just tell em point blank, shut the fuck up. Haven’t gotten in a fist fight yet...just a few blank stares and them some thank yous from the neighbors a few songs later
I have no problem doing that. But it sure kills the vibe especially if you find yourself doing it the entire show. I usually get looked at like I'm a jerk for saying something. Too bad they don't realize who the real jerk is.
Couple shots of whiskey women around here start looking good

Boxorain
Posts: 1942
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: Bob Weir and the Wolf Bros

Post by Boxorain » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:24 am

Diggn this stuff :guitarred
~ Let it be known there is a fountain that was not made by the hands of men ~

Boxorain
Posts: 1942
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: Bob Weir and the Wolf Bros

Post by Boxorain » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:04 pm

Their soundchecks have been 3 plus hours...apparently not taking these gigs lightly :clap
And Bobby’s hybrid guitar playin ...ridiculous. Playin his riffs mixed in with all the little leads and then all the other “noise” he’s producing...very impressive.
How many people can say they’re still improving their craft at 71 years old. Hats off man
~ Let it be known there is a fountain that was not made by the hands of men ~

bones
Posts: 1449
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: Bob Weir and the Wolf Bros

Post by bones » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:24 pm

only thing i worry about is rude east coast show talkers & screamers :hand :doh

not worried at all bout whats going on on the stage :mrgreen: :dance
"gleeful amphetamine drip"

12/29 Town Meeting - Shirley MA
2/15 RRE - Boston
3/2 JRAD - Portland, ME
3/15 JGB Cabot
3/16 JGB Monkey
4/13 Allman Betts Cabot
6/18 Deadco SPAC
6/22 Deadco Foxboro

Boxorain
Posts: 1942
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: Bob Weir and the Wolf Bros

Post by Boxorain » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:46 am

^ the Bobby screamers are always welcomed but there will be no show talkers...at least in my immediate section. Embarrassment can be a powerful tool
~ Let it be known there is a fountain that was not made by the hands of men ~

User avatar
Denver Man
Posts: 3539
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:03 pm
Location: Northern Colorado

Re: Bob Weir and the Wolf Bros

Post by Denver Man » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:49 pm

Boxorain wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:46 am
^ the Bobby screamers are always welcomed but there will be no show talkers...at least in my immediate section. Embarrassment can be a powerful tool

Man I wish I could go to shows with you 8-) :smokesmile
Couple shots of whiskey women around here start looking good

Post Reply