A place to discuss anything not covered in the other forums
- Posts: 19333
- Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:55 pm
- Location: Midwest
- Posts: 641
- Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:25 am
- Location: In the land of Chief Niwot's (Left Hand) curse
Happy birthday kind sir. Counting down the days until tour commences? Enjoy
- Posts: 1948
- Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:53 pm
~ Let it be known there is a fountain that was not made by the hands of men ~
- Posts: 908
- Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:02 pm
- Location: On The Bus
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you.
- Posts: 10672
- Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 12:01 am
Happy Birthday DrippingColors!!
"Got any nails?"
"Got any flies?"
- Posts: 1235
- Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:04 pm
- Location: Cleveland
You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know
- Posts: 1452
- Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:43 pm
Party like a rock star!!!
"gleeful amphetamine drip"
12/29 Town Meeting - Shirley MA
2/15 RRE - Boston
3/2 JRAD - Portland, ME
3/15 JGB Cabot
3/16 JGB Monkey
4/13 Allman Betts Cabot
6/18 Deadco SPAC
6/22 Deadco Foxboro
- Posts: 946
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:12 pm
- Location: Eastern PA
- Posts: 461
- Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:36 pm
SunshineSue wrote: ↑
Sat May 12, 2018 12:29 am
Happy Birthday, Mike!!
May you have a fun and music-filled day and year! And know that your contributions as our poet laureate are always read and appreciated!
Queen Sue, Glad to be a contributing subject in your majesty's glorious kingdom
- Posts: 4400
- Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:14 pm
- Location: Mid Atlantic
Happy Birthday Dripping Colors
Tell me a lie and I will swear, i'll swear it's True