Serendipitous Searches

A place to discuss anything not covered in the other forums
touch of rain

Serendipitous Searches

Post by touch of rain » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:49 am

So with no Bobby and Phil to listen to this morning here in Phnom Penh,Cambodia, I decided it was a good time to start planning my summer tour. I'll actually be coming in from the UK (where I live when I'm not in Cambodia). 1'd been watching the flight prices for a while, but they've been pretty high and included some pretty dismal and lengthy flight routes. But today was the day, as I have now booked a direct flight from London to Seattle and a return direct flight from Denver to London, for a rather reasonable price. . :jumpclap :jumpclap :jumpclap

See you in Eugene ... and Boulder ... and we'll see where else in the days between!

:stpatcheer
Last edited by touch of rain on Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It takes time to pick a place to go ...
:smileys-passing-joint

SunshineSue

Re: Serendipitous Searches

Post by SunshineSue » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:22 am

Now that sounds like a fantastic itinerary!! Not to mention great fodder for daydreaming between now and summer! :dance

strangerinboulder

Post by strangerinboulder » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:30 pm

touch of rain wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:49 am
So with no Bobby and Phil to listen to this morning here in Phnom Penh,Cambodia, I decided it was a good time to start planning my summer tour. I'll actually be coming in from the UK (where I live when I'm not in Cambodia). 1'd been watching the flight prices for a while, but they've been pretty high and included some pretty dismal and lengthy flight routes. But today was the day, as I have now booked a direct flight from London to Seattle and a return direct flight from Denver to London, for a rather reasonable price. . :jumpclap :jumpclap :jumpclap

See you in Eugene ... and Boulder ... and we'll see where else in the days between!

:stpatcheer
Come to Boulder for the ufo's, + stay for the shows

Emvibe

Post by Emvibe » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:47 am

Nothing like that excited feeling thinking about summer tour vacation!!!

:jumpeveryone
Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own