The John Kadlecik Thread

A place to discuss anything not covered in the other forums
Post Reply
User avatar
Shroomopotamus
Posts: 841
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:59 pm
Location: Betty Nelson's Organic Raspberry Farm
Contact:

Re: The John Kadlecik Thread

Post by Shroomopotamus » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:46 pm

Denver Man wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:59 pm
John K with Everyone Orchestra Denver May 11 - 12.

I'm not an EO fan, in fact the last time I saw them JK was with them and they had him buried in the back and so diluted out I couldn't tell what he was doing. Was turned off of EO after that.

But .... Kimock is going to be there too. John K and Steve Kimock damn man!!! 8-)
If they get put low in the mix you and I can rough up the sound guy and take over for the night 8-)

Image
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom.
:jester GGW ~ 2-25-2017 :jester
There’s UFO’s over Boulder & I ain’t too surprised

User avatar
rippleish20
Posts: 3032
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:13 pm

Re: The John Kadlecik Thread

Post by rippleish20 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:08 pm

KC.Jones wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:31 pm
Jk just announced a solo date near me on 4/20 at the ledges :smileys-passing-joint
And a show on 4/21 also

User avatar
rippleish20
Posts: 3032
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:13 pm

Re: The John Kadlecik Thread

Post by rippleish20 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:09 pm

Denver Man wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:59 pm
John K with Everyone Orchestra Denver May 11 - 12.

I'm not an EO fan, in fact the last time I saw them JK was with them and they had him buried in the back and so diluted out I couldn't tell what he was doing. Was turned off of EO after that.

But .... Kimock is going to be there too. John K and Steve Kimock damn man!!! 8-)
EO shows vary enormously depending on lineup. The shows last summer with John and Steve were excellent

User avatar
KC.Jones
Posts: 514
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:04 pm
Location: Cleveland

Re: The John Kadlecik Thread

Post by KC.Jones » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:20 pm

rippleish20 wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:08 pm
And a show on 4/21 also
Yes sir, they'll be at a festival so as long as the weather doesn't totally suck I'll probably be there. There's certainly potential for the weather being god awful since it'll be so early in spring here, so fingers crossed :crossed
You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know

User avatar
rippleish20
Posts: 3032
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:13 pm

Re: The John Kadlecik Thread

Post by rippleish20 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:31 pm

KC.Jones wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:20 pm
rippleish20 wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:08 pm
And a show on 4/21 also
Yes sir, they'll be at a festival so as long as the weather doesn't totally suck I'll probably be there. There's certainly potential for the weather being god awful since it'll be so early in spring here, so fingers crossed :crossed
I like NLQP but that seems risky so early in the season

User avatar
KC.Jones
Posts: 514
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:04 pm
Location: Cleveland

Re: The John Kadlecik Thread

Post by KC.Jones » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:08 am

rippleish20 wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:31 pm
I like NLQP but that seems risky so early in the season
It could be sixty and sunny or it could be thirty-five and rainy. Moral of the story: wait til the week of to buy a ticket if you have that convenience
You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know

User avatar
SunshineSue
Posts: 17053
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:55 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: The John Kadlecik Thread

Post by SunshineSue » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:08 pm

JK solo live now from Penn's Peak:

http://mixlr.com/blue-faerie/

Boxorain
Posts: 1551
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: The John Kadlecik Thread

Post by Boxorain » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:06 pm

JK was spectacular at the Cap. Loved his solo gig and when he joined JGB second set...total game changer
~ Let it be known there is a fountain that was not made by the hands of men ~

User avatar
KC.Jones
Posts: 514
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:04 pm
Location: Cleveland

Re: The John Kadlecik Thread

Post by KC.Jones » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:08 pm

Boxorain wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:06 pm
JK was spectacular at the Cap. Loved his solo gig and when he joined JGB second set...total game changer
Glad you had a good time!
You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know

LostSailor
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:18 pm
Location: Sea Level

Re: The John Kadlecik Thread

Post by LostSailor » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:05 pm

Boxorain wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:06 pm
JK was spectacular at the Cap. Loved his solo gig and when he joined JGB second set...total game changer
Once in a while you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Post Reply