Weather Report.....Sweet?!

A place to discuss anything not covered in the other forums
SunshineSue

Re: Weather Report.....Sweet?!

Post by SunshineSue » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:37 am

The sun is out for the first time in 12 freaking days!!!!!!!! And we're 2/3 of the way through winter, Happy February!!!! :jumpclap :jumpclap :dance :dance :sunshine :sunshine

Add- well, after a few hours of sun, it took less than an hour to turn into a white out. I really need to move!! :roll:

SunshineSue

Post by SunshineSue » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:24 pm

So Punxsutawney Phil, that wussy grounghog, saw his shadow and I'm stuck with 6 more weeks of winter. Stupid rodent! :evil: :lol:

Happy Groundhog Day, everyone!! :mrgreen:

Shroomopotamus

Post by Shroomopotamus » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:15 pm

Weather report - Everything seems to have turned into ice
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom.
:jester GGW ~ 2-25-2017 :jester

Griff

Post by Griff » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:39 pm

Fucking rodent. LOL. No, I am joking......I love the little guy when he predicts 6 more weeks of winter and snow. But we get it here almost always.

SunshineSue

Post by SunshineSue » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:48 am

I'm lucky today, we only got an inch or so overnight. I'm sending all my good weather vibes to the folks on the East Coast, looks like Winter Storm Niko is going to hit hard. Here's hoping your snowfall is on the lower end of the forecasts, stay warm and safe out there!! :crossed

Griff

Post by Griff » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:12 pm

I got lucky this week and my 2 day in New Jersey were 55 degrees, sunny and felt spring like. But we knew the storm was coming in and got the hell out of Dodge.

But.......Snowmegeddon this past week in Seattle. I got a foot of snow at my house at 1,000 feet in the Cascades (yes, that 1,000 makes a BIG difference) and my local Pass/Ski Area has received over 70 inches. Today Pass closed due to Avy danger. Natural slides have been hitting the highway for 5 days now.
090VC05200[9].jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

alilfurther

Post by alilfurther » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:56 pm

yes!!! albany got pounded worst thing was DOT knew this was coming and the roads were not plowed throught the night at all well .This mornings drive to work scary I drove the highway at 20 miles and hour the whole way no plows could not see the lanes needless to say I had a smoke in the parking lot upon arriving safely .Usually go out at lunch but it is too much of a mess still hoping for an easier ride home screw you winter I am over you .

strangerinboulder

Post by strangerinboulder » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:35 am

It was a nice tropical 75° yesterday. Low 50's for the weekend. Just waiting for that two foot dumping soon. Hope all is well out there.

Denver Man

Post by Denver Man » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:37 pm

strangerinboulder wrote:It was a nice tropical 75° yesterday. Low 50's for the weekend. Just waiting for that two foot dumping soon. Hope all is well out there.
Of course, in addition, the wind blew like a hurricane and then to top it off shit caught on fire.

But there's no such thing as global warming :thumbsup :roll:
I went walking out last summer
Trying to find a breath of air
I went walking on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there

Griff

Post by Griff » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:20 pm

WTF was up with the 78 degree temperature in Denver on Friday. Wow. Usually you think 7 or 8 in early February.

Connected with my Boulder son and headed to Crested Butte. Warm on Saturday, it felt like skiing in Washington. But cooled on Saturday night for some great powder skiing on the Headwall and North Face. :woo

Will cook up a vid in the next few days.