A place to discuss anything not covered in the other forums
Boxorain

Re: Social Media

Post by Boxorain » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:09 pm

Denver Man wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:07 am
Boxorain wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:36 pm
Denver Man wrote: I don't feel the need to justify why I do or do not want to use it is my point.
Yea I don't think anyone is trying to convince people to use or not use...or ask anyone to justify...was just wondering how people were feeling about SM these days since it's been so impactful on a variety of levels. It's all good dude
[/quote

I can see your guyses passive aggressive guilt trip :rofl

and dude I'm just kidding btw .. trying to keep things light :smokesmile
:thumbsup :arrow: :thumbsup
‘Yeah, there were drugs in our history, but that certainly wasn’t what we were about. But for some people, that is what we were about. I think those folks pretty much missed what we were about’

karenrose

Post by karenrose » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:31 am

My daughter set up my Facebook page years ago for my business. I no longer have that business, but when I moved down south, it was a great way to stay in touch with everyone back home. Now that I'm living back home, it's a great way to stay in touch with my kids down south! I also get updates on the local music scene. But it has definitely become a personal discipline to learn that sometimes you just need to
Scroll
Scroll
Scroll...
Whatalongstrangetripit'sbeen!

Boxorain

Post by Boxorain » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:40 pm

Boxorain wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:35 pm
What's everyone doing for social media these days? Lots? None? I've slowly moved away from all social media / negative chat boards and don't miss any of it a lick.,..which kinda surprised me. Altho I'm always open to anything positive like TN
Should of known the answer to my own question...never liked to be controlled, regulated or forced to conform. So would make sense why I stepped away years ago. What’s happening now is what used to only happen in countries that are not free. Thankfully most see right through the smoke screen :smileys-passing-joint
Last edited by Boxorain on Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
‘Yeah, there were drugs in our history, but that certainly wasn’t what we were about. But for some people, that is what we were about. I think those folks pretty much missed what we were about’

LostSailor

Post by LostSailor » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:13 pm

What are these Face Tubes of which you speak ? And what's with that Twitter guy's UBL beard?
A short while back the door flung wide
We all saw good luck on the other side
The door blew shut but here's the deal
Dreams are lies, it's the dreaming that's real

KC.Jones

Post by KC.Jones » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:29 pm

Boxorain wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:40 pm
Boxorain wrote:
What's everyone doing for social media these days? Lots? None? I've slowly moved away from all social media / negative chat boards and don't miss any of it a lick.,..which kinda surprised me. Altho I'm always open to anything positive like TN
Should of known the answer to my own question...never liked to be controlled, regulated or forced to conform. So would make sense why I stepped away years ago. What’s happening now is what only used to only happen in countries that are not free. Thankfully most see right through the smoke screen :smileys-passing-joint
Dude you've got me tripped out... I came back to this thread on Monday to find a link I posted to send to a friend. That's some ESP right there
You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know

Boxorain

Post by Boxorain » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:48 pm

KC.Jones wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:29 pm
Boxorain wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:40 pm
Boxorain wrote:
Should of known the answer to my own question...never liked to be controlled, regulated or forced to conform. So would make sense why I stepped away years ago. What’s happening now is what only used to only happen in countries that are not free. Thankfully most see right through the smoke screen :smileys-passing-joint
Dude you've got me tripped out... I came back to this thread on Monday to find a link I posted to send to a friend. That's some ESP right there
I knew this...jus didn’t want you to keep searching :guitarred

strangerinboulder

Post by strangerinboulder » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:26 am

An accelerant to the demise of civilization. Live life for yourself, not how others think you should. Look at Timmy eating a panini in his boxer shorts on his porch. Aack!!!
Raise your glass to the hard working people
Let's drink to the uncounted heads
Let's think of the wavering millions
Who need leaders but get gamblers instead...

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:42 am

strangerinboulder wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:26 am
An accelerant to the demise of civilization. Live life for yourself, not how others think you should. Look at Timmy eating a panini in his boxer shorts on his porch. Aack!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Smell Every Flower

dr bakes

Post by dr bakes » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:20 pm

I have never been on Facebook
I wonder how many David Bakers there are?
I want a Double Dose in any case

strangerinboulder

Post by strangerinboulder » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:35 pm

dr bakes wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:20 pm
I have never been on Facebook
I wonder how many David Bakers there are?
It's 2020 would've you got to lose? 🥴
Raise your glass to the hard working people
Let's drink to the uncounted heads
Let's think of the wavering millions
Who need leaders but get gamblers instead...