What are you thankful for today?!

A place to discuss anything not covered in the other forums
User avatar
SunshineSue
Posts: 22451
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:55 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: What are you thankful for today?!

Post by SunshineSue » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:27 am

Denver Man wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:13 pm
I (finally) started a new job this week. Took over 5 months to get into this place. So relieved Wheww!!! I apologize for kinda being in a bad mood recently … been pretty stressed out tbh. Didn't help being marijuana free that whole time either :smokesmile
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Absolute BEST news of the year, I'm so, so, SO happy for you!!!!! :jumpclap :jumpclap :jumpclap

User avatar
SunshineSue
Posts: 22451
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:55 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: What are you thankful for today?!

Post by SunshineSue » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:30 am

I'm thankful that I'm sitting in the airport about to fly out of the snow that's coming down here and into some sun and live music in Jamaica!! :dance :smokesmile

KEZHEAD
Posts: 1611
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:19 am
Location: Suburbs of Philly

Re: What are you thankful for today?!

Post by KEZHEAD » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:33 am

SunshineSue wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:30 am
I'm thankful that I'm sitting in the airport about to fly out of the snow that's coming down here and into some sun and live music in Jamaica!! :dance :smokesmile
Enjoy the warm weather and the great music and maybe a little :leafsmile

Opus40
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:11 pm

Re: What are you thankful for today?!

Post by Opus40 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:55 am

7am Love Boat reruns on the Pop channel. That Charo was always causing trouble...

Boxorain
Posts: 2646
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: What are you thankful for today?!

Post by Boxorain » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:35 am

^ yea 9am Charlie’s Angels on Cozi 😜
‘Yeah, there were drugs in our history, but that certainly wasn’t what we were about. But for some people, that is what we were about. I think those folks pretty much missed what we were about’

User avatar
dr bakes
Posts: 4996
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:14 pm
Location: Mid Atlantic

Re: What are you thankful for today?!

Post by dr bakes » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:30 am

Home sick today
10am Matlock on MeTV
:smileys-passing-joint
Tell me a lie and I will swear, i'll swear it's True
DT

strangerinboulder
Posts: 2125
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:25 am
Location: In the land of Chief Niwot's (Left Hand) curse

Re: What are you thankful for today?!

Post by strangerinboulder » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:10 pm

Opus40 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:55 am
7am Love Boat reruns on the Pop channel. That Charo was always causing trouble...
Zany Spaniard. It's her birthday tomorrow. Happy birthday :rofl
Marcus King Band, 2/14 (B)
Lukas Nelson, 2/20 (B)
TAUK, 2/21 (B)
Osborne & Greene, 3/17 (B)
DSO, 4/11 (The Caverns, Pelham,TN)

KEZHEAD
Posts: 1611
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:19 am
Location: Suburbs of Philly

Re: What are you thankful for today?!

Post by KEZHEAD » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:47 pm

strangerinboulder wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:10 pm
Opus40 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:55 am
7am Love Boat reruns on the Pop channel. That Charo was always causing trouble...
Zany Spaniard. It's her birthday tomorrow. Happy birthday :rofl
Lauren Tewes back in day....
Major Yum Yum :woo

Opus40
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:11 pm

Re: What are you thankful for today?!

Post by Opus40 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:35 pm

KEZHEAD wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:47 pm
strangerinboulder wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:10 pm
Opus40 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:55 am
7am Love Boat reruns on the Pop channel. That Charo was always causing trouble...
Zany Spaniard. It's her birthday tomorrow. Happy birthday :rofl
Lauren Tewes back in day....
Major Yum Yum :woo
Huge partier back in the day too. Had to be tough to get shitcanned for doing too much blow in the entertainment business in the 70s, but she achieved it.

strangerinboulder
Posts: 2125
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:25 am
Location: In the land of Chief Niwot's (Left Hand) curse

Re: What are you thankful for today?!

Post by strangerinboulder » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:55 pm

Opus40 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:35 pm
KEZHEAD wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:47 pm
strangerinboulder wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:10 pm


Zany Spaniard. It's her birthday tomorrow. Happy birthday :rofl
Lauren Tewes back in day....
Major Yum Yum :woo
Huge partier back in the day too. Had to be tough to get shitcanned for doing too much blow in the entertainment business in the 70s, but she achieved it.
Amen
Marcus King Band, 2/14 (B)
Lukas Nelson, 2/20 (B)
TAUK, 2/21 (B)
Osborne & Greene, 3/17 (B)
DSO, 4/11 (The Caverns, Pelham,TN)

Post Reply