DeadCo Adds Lettuce, Foundation of Funk, others to PITS 2020 (Pg. 22)

A place to discuss anything not covered in the other forums
KC.Jones

Re: Fall Tour Updates: NASSAU ADDED! 11/5-6

Post by KC.Jones » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:36 am

In for night two of Nassau!

By the way, the code works for both nights but it still caps you at the four ticket limit so if you're buying two or less each night you're good to go
You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know

jpwv13

Post by jpwv13 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:41 am

KC.Jones wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:36 am

By the way, the code works for both nights but it still caps you at the four ticket limit so if you're buying two or less each night you're good to go
Somehow I was Waitlisted again even though i immediately registered upon the news breaking!!! I have Amex, but sale doesnt start till noon.

KC.Jones

Post by KC.Jones » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:52 pm

jpwv13 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:41 am
KC.Jones wrote:

Somehow I was Waitlisted again even though i immediately registered upon the news breaking!!! I have Amex, but sale doesnt start till noon.
Bummer. I think these will be easy tickets to get with it being midweek and there already being shows the weekend prior in NYC

jpwv13

Post by jpwv13 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:00 am

KC.Jones wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:52 pm
jpwv13 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:41 am
KC.Jones wrote:

Bummer. I think these will be easy tickets to get with it being midweek and there already being shows the weekend prior in NYC
Agree.

Griff

Post by Griff » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:17 pm

KC.Jones wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:42 pm
Griff wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:53 am
Count me in for Nassau. That was a hopeful part of my travel plans as I am meeting with my Long Island office Monday and Tuesday. Kept my hotel room about 10 minutes away but my bro gave up the Marriott parking lot rooms. Oh well.

Now we just need to get this west coast run announced and on the schedule. If MGM might just get a room at the Tropicana since easy walking across the bridge. Otherwise will just Uber from my home in the Southern Highlands area.

LAX is game as well. Sure. And NYE. Only issue would be a conflict with skiing. Lol. Not sure which I love more???
The music Nevah stopped, Nevah, Nevah stopped for Griff!
Lol. Nevah!!!

Got a pit ticket for Tuesday night. Not sure if I will pay the premium for Wednesday or wait until Friday. But will get a ticket for that night too. Hopefully pit.

So c’mon on West coast swing!!

Griff

Re: Fall Tour Updates: Nassau on sale now

Post by Griff » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:35 pm

So I was hoping to get a pit ticket at normal prices and not package prices. Didn’t happen. By 7:03 am it package only for the pit.

So did anyone get a pit tick not in one of the packages?

Lol. Whatever.

I did not obviously. Lol. But am in for both Nassau nights. A new place for Griff, yay! :smileys-passing-joint

Boxorain

Post by Boxorain » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:56 pm

For all the talk about absurd ticket prices...I checked section 205 and could get a ticket for $77. Nearly the exact same seat I had for Dead 09’...which was $99.
‘Yeah, there were drugs in our history, but that certainly wasn’t what we were about. But for some people, that is what we were about. I think those folks pretty much missed what we were about’

Griff

Post by Griff » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:41 pm

Boxorain wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:56 pm
For all the talk about absurd ticket prices...I checked section 205 and could get a ticket for $77. Nearly the exact same seat I had for Dead 09’...which was $99.
Yah true. There were decent ticks for decent prices in the bowl. Lol, pun intended. But I am wondering in TM has realized what ticks we want the most and now is trying to only sell for higher prices. I’m not a conspiracy theorist in any part of my life but tickets. Lol.

As Bob says..... Griff, STFU!!! :rofl

KC.Jones

Post by KC.Jones » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:37 am

I didn't go for tickets today because there might be an insane career opportunity that will prevent me from doing Nassau so I decided on holding off on buying tickets for night two since I already have night one. The best thing about this whole situation is that it's Win-Win for me no matter what. If it happens I bail on Nassau for almost no loss and do the craziness of the opportunity. But if it falls through I get to do Nassau with my best friends still! There's nothing to lose, at all!! I'll update you guys more on what happens.

I love this place! I've met so many good people here! Let's not get away from what makes this place so special and what that is is how we all love each other and meet each other and actually hang out with each other for long periods of time!! And we all get along!!!!!!!! TN is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!

patchthenation

Re: Fall Tour Updates: DECEMBER LA AND NEW YEARS SF CONFIRMED

Post by patchthenation » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:52 am

Here we go!!!!!!!

12/27-28 LA Forum
12/30-31 SF Chase Center

CONFIRMED!!!!!!!
Dead & Company will be using Ticketmaster’s Verified Fan program. Register here before Sunday, September 29 at 10 p.m. ET. American Express cardholders will get a chance to purchase tickets ahead of the general public starting on Tuesday, October 1 at 12 p.m. PT. Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, October 4 at 10 a.m. PT via Ticketmaster.
https://www.jambase.com/article/dead-co ... e-2019-run

Register: https://verifiedfan.ticketmaster.com/deadandcompany