Our memories will not fade away
- Posts: 1883
- Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:02 pm
What a day.
- Posts: 1125
- Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:02 pm
- Location: On The Bus
It is indeed a sad day. I never had the pleasure of shaking Highway Terror's hand, but we have interacted virtually, and he was a kind and gentle soul and a true fan of the music and the community. I am very saddened by his loss and my deepest condolences to everyone.
2020 - Nothing left to do but smile smile smile.
- Posts: 340
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:12 pm
- Location: Colorado
This is indeed a sad day for the Nation. I interacted more with HT on the FFF; he was always personable. Didn't realize he was a buckeye- I'm a former buckeye.
Last edited by Molly Leigh
on Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 209
- Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:53 pm
Terrapin Nation grieves
Thank you for being a cool cat James
Rest in peace
- Posts: 1356
- Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:58 am
Rest in peace highway terror, sad news.
- Posts: 1735
- Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:35 am
this is terrible news, condolences to his family. RIP
- Posts: 554
- Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:49 pm
Whoa, this has been a totally crazy day. I'm really sorry to hear about this.
- Posts: 683
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:26 pm
- Location: Herkimer, NY
Another sad loss. RIP James.
- Posts: 3108
- Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:13 pm
I didn't know James but the death of people so young is incredibly sad...
- Posts: 11667
- Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 12:01 am
rippleish20 wrote:I didn't know James but the death of people so young is incredibly sad...
You have to cherish every day. I'm learning that more and more.
"Got any nails?"
"Got any flies?"