Driving That Train

A place to discuss anything not covered in the other forums
touch of rain

Driving That Train

Post by touch of rain » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:31 am

train.jpg
After a few days in the Oregon mountains, thus missing the last two shows :( I took the train today from Bend to Seattle, now ensconced in the Crowne Plaza (thank you Hotwire!) at the airport, flying back to UK World Cup chaos tomorrow morning. This particular trip has definitely been on the stranger side of things ...

Will be ready for the last few few couch sessions once I'm home, that's for sure. (late nites again!)

:waving :rockon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It takes time to pick a place to go ...
:smileys-passing-joint

brassinthegrass

Re: Driving That Train

Post by brassinthegrass » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:30 pm

touch of rain wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:31 am
train.jpg

After a few days in the Oregon mountains, thus missing the last two shows :( I took the train today from Bend to Seattle, now ensconced in the Crowne Plaza (thank you Hotwire!) at the airport, flying back to UK World Cup chaos tomorrow morning. This particular trip has definitely been on the stranger side of things ...

Will be ready for the last few few couch sessions once I'm home, that's for sure. (late nites again!)

Thanks touch and safe travels. See you on the couch when Dead&Co. hit Boulder! :sunshine

brassinthegrass

Post by brassinthegrass » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:42 pm

brassinthegrass wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:30 pm
touch of rain wrote:
train.jpg

Thanks touch and safe travels. See you on the couch when Dead&Co. hit Boulder! :sunshine

I said "Boulder" when I meant to say Albuquerque(now that's hard to spell)! Can't believe I almost forgot New Mexico. :doh

strangerinboulder

Post by strangerinboulder » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:52 pm

brassinthegrass wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:42 pm
brassinthegrass wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:30 pm
touch of rain wrote:
train.jpg

I said "Boulder" when I meant to say Albuquerque(now that's hard to spell)! Can't believe I almost forgot New Mexico. :doh
That's why I call it the triple u, double q

Shroomopotamus

Post by Shroomopotamus » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:26 pm

Someone should build a Terrapin Express linking all the best music venues together
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
Roll on forever
:jester GGW ~ 2-25-2017 :jester
There’s UFO’s over Boulder & I ain’t too surprised

touch of rain

Post by touch of rain » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:51 pm

Home! Wide awake (1:40 am) cause of time zone changes and wishing there was a show. Oh yeah and the UK government is collapsing. No worries, we're gonna win the World Cup it'll all be fine. As long as no one shoots down the inflatable baby Trump balloon scheduled to be floated over London on Friday while he's off somewhere meeting the Queen.

Only one course of action :leafsmile :leafsmile :smokesmile :smokesmile
It takes time to pick a place to go ...

SunshineSue

Post by SunshineSue » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:17 pm

Hope you made it home safely, touch of rain, thanks so much for sharing all the great pics of your trip! And I'm very, very sorry about the World Cup, I was rooting for England all the way. Just forget those games and think about show memories!! :sunshine