LA/SGV/Foothills heads

Link up with others in the community for rides, show meet-ups, and other social interactions
lztybrn

LA/SGV/Foothills heads

Postby lztybrn » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:51 pm

Hi guys & gals. I've lived here around LA (Monrovia) for a long time but I've yet to make many connections with folks who are into what I'm into and Dead shows are just about my favorite thing ever so I thoght I'd give a shout out to any neighborhood heads with an eye to getting together somewhere along the line. Figgered doing this was cheaper than trying to run a Meetup group. Anyway, let's see what happens!
Mike

Emvibe

Re: LA/SGV/Foothills heads

Postby Emvibe » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:13 pm

Welcome Mike!!! I do believe a few of the TN folks live around the LA area. DancingTurtle for sure is one.

((((((PAGING DANCING TURTLE))))))
:smileys-passing-joint
Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own

DancingTurtle

Re: LA/SGV/Foothills heads

Postby DancingTurtle » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:32 am

Did someone page me :lol: Welcome to the forum Mike. The best way to meet fellow Deadheads in LA is at Dead tribute shows. There are a lot of Dead tribute bands in LA. Grateful Shred, Jerry's Middle Finger, Dead to the Core, Cryptical Development, Estimated Prophet and my favorite Cubensis to name a few. Cubensis has a grate community/family vibe. Not that the others don't they're all fun and welcoming. Let me know if you ever want to meet at any local shows I can introduce you to some cool people. And again welcome to :terrapinnation!

Return to “Connections”