Setlist: Dead&Co @ Chula Vista 7/6/18

Post show reviews here and join in live setlist discussions
User avatar
Zipster
Posts: 1478
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:53 pm
Location: West of NYC

Re: Setlist: Dead&Co @ Chula Vista 7/6/18

Post by Zipster » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:43 am

Blah Blah bal I need a miracle :rofl
Smile, Smile, Smile (~):-)

User avatar
Mojohand714
Posts: 1092
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:54 am
Location: OHIO

Re: Setlist: Dead&Co @ Chula Vista 7/6/18

Post by Mojohand714 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:43 am

Equinox wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:41 am
Is that a photo of John Barlow on top of Oteil's amp?
That was Charuki

User avatar
SunshineSue
Posts: 18472
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:55 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: Setlist: Dead&Co @ Chula Vista 7/6/18

Post by SunshineSue » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:45 am

Patchthenation made it down to the pit!! :dance

Image

Image

User avatar
Mojohand714
Posts: 1092
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:54 am
Location: OHIO

Re: Setlist: Dead&Co @ Chula Vista 7/6/18

Post by Mojohand714 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:47 am

Zipster wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:43 am
Blah Blah bal I need a miracle :rofl
So long as it wasn't a stroke, we doing good these days!

I was telling a buddy the other day, Bobby seems 10 years younger than he did 5 years ago. He was missing lines all the time in later Ratdog. Multiple songs a set. Now, he goes several shows at a time without a flub.

User avatar
Zipster
Posts: 1478
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:53 pm
Location: West of NYC

Re: Setlist: Dead&Co @ Chula Vista 7/6/18

Post by Zipster » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:49 am

Mojohand714 wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:47 am
Zipster wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:43 am
Blah Blah bal I need a miracle :rofl
So long as it wasn't a stroke, we doing good these days!

I was telling a buddy the other day, Bobby seems 10 years younger than he did 5 years ago. He was missing lines all the time in later Ratdog. Multiple songs a set. Now, he goes several shows at a time without a flub.
Dude what is life without a little funning now and then, Dear Prudence goota go and listen now. :bigheart
Smile, Smile, Smile (~):-)

Chuckster
Posts: 248
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: Setlist: Dead&Co @ Chula Vista 7/6/18

Post by Chuckster » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:50 am

SunshineSue wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:40 am
OK, the alternate streamer was definitely getting a little too spacey with the video! :lol:
...I was like, "WTF"??? Thought for a moment there that relating with DenverMan and strangerinboulder my recollection/experience of Mud Love Buddy Jam at the Knickerbocker had indeed triggered a flashback... :o :shock: ;) :lol:

:terrapinnation!

User avatar
SunshineSue
Posts: 18472
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:55 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: Setlist: Dead&Co @ Chula Vista 7/6/18

Post by SunshineSue » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:51 am

Gotta love a Dear Prudence, even if I wasn't smart enough to call it. :listen

User avatar
SunshineSue
Posts: 18472
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:55 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: Setlist: Dead&Co @ Chula Vista 7/6/18

Post by SunshineSue » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:53 am

Another view from the pit!

Image

User avatar
Zipster
Posts: 1478
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:53 pm
Location: West of NYC

Re: Setlist: Dead&Co @ Chula Vista 7/6/18

Post by Zipster » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:54 am

SunshineSue wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:51 am
Gotta love a Dear Prudence, even if I wasn't smart enough to call it. :listen
Smart ain't everything but love is my dear :sunshine
Smile, Smile, Smile (~):-)

User avatar
westyvw
Posts: 417
Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 11:15 pm

Re: Setlist: Dead&Co @ Chula Vista 7/6/18

Post by westyvw » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:58 am

Image

Post Reply