Setlist: Dead&Co @ Chula Vista 7/6/18

Post show reviews here and join in live setlist discussions
strangerinboulder

Re: Setlist: Dead&Co @ Chula Vista 7/6/18

Post by strangerinboulder » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:19 pm

patchthenation wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:03 pm
What a night! I went with a coworker, it was her first show since 1994!! She toured with the Dead from 90-94 and hasn't seen any incarnation since (I believe). Well last night, we got a fine fine show and spent it with fine people. Plus we got into the pit, how grate is that?!!?

Very laid back feel, kinda hoped we got the Mexicali but it wasn't to be. Watch LA get it tonight lol What was with that Estimated? I thought Bob wanted to speed it up to transition to Scarlet. That was also not to be. Our two friends got the seats I bought, my coworker and I got the seats I won from the Gans email contest. GRATE seats. Thanks Sue, as always for sharing my pics!

Shakedown (the lot) was POPPIN! Wow I've never seen a Shakedown continue on into the night! That was fun, walked around after the show and such. Overall a wonderful experience. Our two friends were seeing their first Dead-related show as well, so I was really happy for them getting such a grate one.

Gotta get ready for work...Denver Man, yes you can start the prediction thread. Thank you. lol :woo :beer_cheer
Nice. Good to see the invisible pimp showed up

Equinox

Re: Setlist: Dead&Co @ Chula Vista 7/6/18

Post by Equinox » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:50 pm

Mojohand714 wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:43 am
Equinox wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:41 am
Is that a photo of John Barlow on top of Oteil's amp?
That was Charuki
Ah, of course. Thank you!
"Got any nails?"

"No!"

"Got any flies?"