Setlist: DeadCo 6/13/18 Hartford

Post show reviews here and join in live setlist discussions
Post Reply
User avatar
Terrapinjim
Posts: 491
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:24 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: Setlist: DeadCo 6/13/18 Hartford

Post by Terrapinjim » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:49 pm

I love when we get a song that isn't played that much. :colorwave :bears2 :bears2 :smileys-passing-joint :smileys-passing-joint
If you get confused listen to the music play.

User avatar
patchthenation
Posts: 4319
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:12 pm
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: Setlist: DeadCo 6/13/18 Hartford

Post by patchthenation » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:50 pm

Denver Man wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:46 pm
Patch - you had me so confused with the drums space after rider on the front page :smokesmile
Was just preparing lol this was out of left field!
Get the feelin' I'm gonna find out real soon...

User avatar
Zipster
Posts: 1523
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:53 pm
Location: West of NYC

Re: Setlist: DeadCo 6/13/18 Hartford

Post by Zipster » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:52 pm

patchthenation wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:50 pm
Denver Man wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:46 pm
Patch - you had me so confused with the drums space after rider on the front page :smokesmile
Was just preparing lol this was out of left field!
and so nice too, this second set has been awesome so far, wonder what's ahead :guitarred :rockon :dance
Smile, Smile, Smile (~):-)

User avatar
SunshineSue
Posts: 19249
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:55 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: Setlist: DeadCo 6/13/18 Hartford

Post by SunshineSue » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:52 pm

I Know You Rider, courtesy Bones. :clap

Image

User avatar
Equinox
Posts: 10655
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 12:01 am

Re: Setlist: DeadCo 6/13/18 Hartford

Post by Equinox » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:52 pm

Terrapinjim wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:49 pm
I love when we get a song that isn't played that much. :colorwave :bears2 :bears2 :smileys-passing-joint :smileys-passing-joint
As far as I'm concerned that's a major part of what it's all about.
"Got any nails?"

"No!"

"Got any flies?"

User avatar
Denver Man
Posts: 3505
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:03 pm
Location: Northern Colorado

Re: Setlist: DeadCo 6/13/18 Hartford

Post by Denver Man » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:53 pm

strangerinboulder wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:49 pm
Denver Man wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:46 pm
Patch - you had me so confused with the drums space after rider on the front page :smokesmile
Freakin' hippies :whistle
I thought I only stepped away for a couple minutes but hell maybe it was longer :think :rofl
Couple shots of whiskey women around here start looking good

User avatar
Mojohand714
Posts: 1223
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:54 am
Location: OHIO

Re: Setlist: DeadCo 6/13/18 Hartford

Post by Mojohand714 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:53 pm

epic post-space coming? I believe some more bustouts are waiting to happen & Oteil needs a tune tonight!

User avatar
splatter_face
Posts: 1342
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:51 pm

Re: Setlist: DeadCo 6/13/18 Hartford

Post by splatter_face » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:54 pm

Image

User avatar
SunshineSue
Posts: 19249
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:55 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: Setlist: DeadCo 6/13/18 Hartford

Post by SunshineSue » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:54 pm

Mojohand714 wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:53 pm
epic post-space coming? I believe some more bustouts are waiting to happen & Oteil needs a tune tonight!
I want them to let Oteil sing Mission!

User avatar
Terrapinjim
Posts: 491
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:24 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: Setlist: DeadCo 6/13/18 Hartford

Post by Terrapinjim » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:55 pm

Equinox wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:52 pm
Terrapinjim wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:49 pm
I love when we get a song that isn't played that much. :colorwave :bears2 :bears2 :smileys-passing-joint :smileys-passing-joint
As far as I'm concerned that's a major part of what it's all about.
I agree 100%
If you get confused listen to the music play.

Post Reply