Post show reviews here and join in live setlist discussions
bones

Re: SIGN UP: For Set Lists and Prediction Game

Postby bones » Thu May 25, 2017 3:34 pm

I WILL PROVIDE A 2ND PLACE PRIZE OF DEADCO AUDIO AND/OR VIDEO FOR 2ND PLACE PRIZE - DETAILS TO BE WORKED OUT WITH 2ND PLACE FINISHER & I :mrgreen:

If u really need me to set up a thread for a show or 2 I will, but I don't want to be responsible for calculating winners, etc.
11/3 Wood Brothers Tupelo
11/17, 19 Deadco Boston
11/21 DSO Concord
12/2 TTB Boston
12/8 & 9 JRAD Boston

Mojohand714

Postby Mojohand714 » Fri May 26, 2017 4:48 pm

I'll take the setlists and predictions for the 2 nights at The Hollywood Bowl unless somebody else really wants any part of 'em. I'll take whatever needs filled in for these first couple weeks because....
an old buddy called the other day and said, "LET'S DO THE WHOLE EAST COAST TOUR!!!" - WAHOOOO!!!!
I'll take whatever needs done until HOTLANTA BABY!!!! :jester :rockon

SunshineSue

Postby SunshineSue » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:53 am

Bump for more volunteers. It's fun and easy to drive, especially with some webcasts coming up! :swerve

Mojohand714

Postby Mojohand714 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:53 am

I'll take this Saturday's Shorline setlist if nobody wants it. I want to be more helpful, but that's probably all I can do this tour. There is an outside chance I may be able to do the following Saturday, but I won't know until probably Thursday or Friday. I'm not sure when we are taking off for Atlanta, or if I'll be home at all on the 10th. I will be available for flag duty or general mischief at all the shows after Boulder. :jester

I Love
:terrapinnation! :colorwave

Emvibe

Postby Emvibe » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:39 am

Thanks Mojo!!! I signed you up for Shoreline Saturday. However I got a private message from icecremekid stating he would do the set list prediction for both boulder shows and the set list on the 10th. So take your time pre paring for tour!!

SIDE NOTE: I signed up to do the set list on the 7th. I'm currently starting to move into my new place this weekend. Still need to call about getting internet and hope to have it by Wednesday if not I probably won't be able to do the set list. I'll keep you guys updated. Thank you!
Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own

SunshineSue

Postby SunshineSue » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:48 am

Emvibe wrote:Thanks Mojo!!! I signed you up for Shoreline Saturday. However I got a private message from icecremekid stating he would do the set list prediction for both boulder shows and the set list on the 10th. So take your time pre paring for tour!!

SIDE NOTE: I signed up to do the set list on the 7th. I'm currently starting to move into my new place this weekend. Still need to call about getting internet and hope to have it by Wednesday if not I probably won't be able to do the set list. I'll keep you guys updated. Thank you!

Em, I can do the set list on Wednesday if you don't have internet, just let me know. Also, please sign me up for the set list for Wrigley on the 1st, I'd like to do the closing night. Good luck with the move this weekend, I know you'll love the new place once the move is over!! :sunshine

A big THANK YOU to everyone pitching in to make tour such a fun time!! :D :clap

:terrapinnation!

patchthenation

Postby patchthenation » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:20 pm

I'll help with the prediction game for Atlanta. I should be able to run some others as well, but as of right now I don't have a work schedule. I'll let you know ASAP :)

Denver Man

Postby Denver Man » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:16 pm

You can sign me up for both the set list and the game on June 20th. Thanks!! :smokesmile
I went walking out last summer
Trying to find a breath of air
I went walking on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there

SunshineSue

Postby SunshineSue » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:24 am

I can do the Atlanta set list tonight, hopefully we'll get some decent streams. There are more webcasts this weekend from Boston, which makes running the thread very easy. Just holler (or post) if you're interested in running one of those, or any other open shows this tour! :sunshine

patchthenation

Postby patchthenation » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:02 pm

I'll do the prediction game for 6/22!

Return to “Show Review”