Bob Weir and the Wolf Bros

A place to discuss anything not covered in the other forums
mok

Re: Bob Weir and the Wolf Bros

Post by mok » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:44 pm

did anyone get a code for LA? I was also wait-listed, must have been a ton of interest..

dr bakes

Post by dr bakes » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:59 pm

I wanted a floor, not underneath the balcony for the Warner Theater and got it. Bob in a small theater is much different than Deadco ticket wise.
:smileys-passing-joint
Tell me a lie and I will swear, i'll swear it's True
DT

patchthenation

Post by patchthenation » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:56 pm

mok wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:44 pm
did anyone get a code for LA? I was also wait-listed, must have been a ton of interest..
Also got wait-listed.
Get the feelin' I'm gonna find out real soon...

Denver Man

Post by Denver Man » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:38 pm

I am shocked. Shocked! That I scored tickets today. :shock:

The venue pre-sale > TM verified fan baloney
Couple shots of whiskey women around here start looking good

rippleish20

Post by rippleish20 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:08 pm

Nothing like a little marketing. The tickets for Syracuse during the verified fan thing were $125-399 before fees. I got in to day and was able to get a 5th row RC ticket, including fees, for $96, right in the middle of the CID $399 tickets.

And there is a TAPER option but no sign anyone was able to get one. They did this for the cowboy tour - what a poor way to sell TAPER tickets... :roll:

bones

Post by bones » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:09 pm

good news Alan

wonder if they will sell sbds to this tour?

it amazed me that it wasn't thought of for the cowboy tour...then again Bob isn't Phil & plugged into the maximize profits at all costs algorithm...more of a haphazard free spirit...and that's ok...

and we are not paying the Jill or baby Levon ticket tax to go see Bobby :idea:
"gleeful amphetamine drip"

11/1 Live Dead 69 Londonderry NH
11/6 Elton John Boston
11/9 DSO Lowell
11/15, 16 Weir Boston
11/20 DSO Concord NH
11/29 TTB
11/30 Joan, Anders & Robert Randolph do Dylan
12/1 TTB

Boxorain

Post by Boxorain » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:06 pm

rippleish20 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:08 pm
Nothing like a little marketing. The tickets for Syracuse during the verified fan thing were $125-399 before fees. I got in to day and was able to get a 5th row RC ticket, including fees, for $96, right in the middle of the CID $399 tickets.

And there is a TAPER option but no sign anyone was able to get one. They did this for the cowboy tour - what a poor way to sell TAPER tickets... :roll:
I don’t even pay attention to all that noise with ticket pricing...day of the presale usually has the regular pricing. Got mid orchestra first row for $86.05 yesterday.

Certainly wish they had a clear taping section tho fo sho
~ Let it be known there is a fountain that was not made by the hands of men ~

DeadDuck

Post by DeadDuck » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:18 pm

rippleish20 wrote:

I got my tickets via verified fan for Portland and they were $65/ticket (plus fees). That's exactly what they were today for the venue presale (I checked since I had that option available, too). The same ticket level will be sold for that price tomorrow when general public sales are open.

I will say, back when D&C tix went on sale for Autzen, I remember getting my tickets via verified fan presale for standard pricing but people were all up in arms about "verified fan" tickets being on sale for like $300+. My wife even pulled up a google search and showed me what she was looking at. Ultimately, it ended up being a resale site that was totally official looking and offered to sell tickets. My first clue it was bunk? They had ticket sales going on before a single ticket had gone on sale anywhere else, including the actual verified fan sales that I got mine through. I think the site was maybe even an actual Ticketmaster site, making it seem even more official.
Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul.

Denver Man

Post by Denver Man » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:55 pm

KC.Jones wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:11 pm
Yup for each TM account. We wouldn't have been able to give DenverMan our codes unfortunately
No worries man! :grouphug

Denver Man

Post by Denver Man » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:58 pm

DeadDuck wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:18 pm
rippleish20 wrote:

I got my tickets via verified fan for Portland and they were $65/ticket (plus fees). That's exactly what they were today for the venue presale (I checked since I had that option available, too). The same ticket level will be sold for that price tomorrow when general public sales are open.

I will say, back when D&C tix went on sale for Autzen, I remember getting my tickets via verified fan presale for standard pricing but people were all up in arms about "verified fan" tickets being on sale for like $300+. My wife even pulled up a google search and showed me what she was looking at. Ultimately, it ended up being a resale site that was totally official looking and offered to sell tickets. My first clue it was bunk? They had ticket sales going on before a single ticket had gone on sale anywhere else, including the actual verified fan sales that I got mine through. I think the site was maybe even an actual Ticketmaster site, making it seem even more official.
TM has their own scalping site and the confusion comes because they treat those tickets like they are normal ... ah but they are anything but normal, they're scalped. Scalpers will populate that scalping site with tickets before they even have them in hand. Effing shady if you ask me