It's Free Ticket Day!!! (for those who have vouchers from the ticketmaster class action suit)

A place to discuss anything not covered in the other forums
Mojohand714

Re: It's Free Ticket Day!!! (for those who have vouchers from the ticketmaster class action suit)

Post by Mojohand714 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:59 pm

I went through and made a list of what's left that I thought would have appeal here at TN. Not a whole lot out west. And there is all the young country you could ever eat and plenty of Classic Rock Radio bands left. If you still have vouchers, there may be stuff on the site you like that I didn't include in this list. Free Tickets, go see something you might not otherwise gamble on. These will go fast once the rest of the world figures it out. 200 shows gone already....

Thu, Jul 26, 2018
8:00 PM
Nicki Bluhm
The Foundry
Philadelphia, PA

Wed, Aug 1, 2018
9:00 PM
Live Dead & Riders '69
The Foundry
Philadelphia, PA

Tue, Aug 7, 2018
An Evening With Chris Robinson Brotherhood
Deluxe at Old National Centre
Indianapolis, IN

Sun, Aug 12, 2018
6:00 PM
Voodoo Threauxdown featuring Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue & more
River Stage at Great Plaza - Penn's Landing
Philadelphia, PA

Thu, Aug 23, 2018
6:30 PM
Gov't Mule's Darkside of the Mule + The Avett Brothers
Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center
Noblesville, IN

Fri, Aug 24, 2018
WXPN Welcomes Donavon Frankenreiter
Theatre of Living Arts
Philadelphia, PA

Thu, Aug 30, 2018
Flow Tribe
The Foundry
Philadelphia, PA

Wed, Sep 5, 2018
7:00 PM
The Magpie Salute
20 Monroe Live
Grand Rapids, MI

Fri, Sep 7, 2018
2:30 PM
Outlaw Music Festival
KeyBank Pavilion
Burgettstown, PA

Mon, Sep 10, 2018
Gary Clark, Jr.
20 Monroe Live
Grand Rapids, MI

Wed, Sep 19, 2018
Voodoo Threauxdown Featuring: Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue
Comerica Theatre
Phoenix, AZ

Sun, Sep 23, 2018
2:30 PM
Outlaw Music Festival
Saratoga Performing Arts Center
Saratoga Springs, NY

Thu, Oct 11, 2018
Dark Star Orchestra
House of Blues Cleveland presented by Cricket Wireless
Cleveland, OH

Kevin

Re: It's Free Ticket Day!!! (for those who have vouchers from the ticketmaster class action suit)

Post by Kevin » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:35 pm

Mojohand714 wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:49 pm
Kevin wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:13 pm
I am part of it but not seeing anything good. Any suggestions?
Go to ticketmaster.com, not the livenation portal. Once you sign in, click on the 'your account' option in the drop menu underneath your avatar (or lack thereof) on the upper right-hand side of screen. After you get to your account page, 'active vouchers' should be one of the bottom choices on the left side bar.
I emailed Ticketmaster who actually replied within 2 hours :shock: and I was able to score tix for Live Dead and New Riders 69 at the Foundry Aug 1 in Philly. I have a plethora of vouchers and have been a stickler with Ticketmaster since the whole Schlesinger thing started and there were no tickets available for at least a year for if I’m correct. Regardless I’m just trying to get something out of it as deserved. God knows I’ve spent enough in “fees” to put a kid through college :( Where was DSO at? I didn’t see them in the available events.

😊✌🏻 :bears2
Smell Every Flower

Mojohand714

Post by Mojohand714 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:34 pm

Kevin wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:35 pm
Mojohand714 wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:49 pm
Kevin wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:13 pm
I am part of it but not seeing anything good. Any suggestions?
Go to ticketmaster.com, not the livenation portal. Once you sign in, click on the 'your account' option in the drop menu underneath your avatar (or lack thereof) on the upper right-hand side of screen. After you get to your account page, 'active vouchers' should be one of the bottom choices on the left side bar.
I emailed Ticketmaster who actually replied within 2 hours :shock: and I was able to score tix for Live Dead and New Riders 69 at the Foundry Aug 1 in Philly. I have a plethora of vouchers and have been a stickler with Ticketmaster since the whole Schlesinger thing started and there were no tickets available for at least a year for if I’m correct. Regardless I’m just trying to get something out of it as deserved. God knows I’ve spent enough in “fees” to put a kid through college :( Where was DSO at? I didn’t see them in the available events.

😊✌🏻 :bears2
As far as I know, there were only 2 DSO shows listed. The Louisville tix are gone, there may still be some for the Cleveland show in October. This is the 3rd year of this I think. I learned my lessons from previous years. I knew it was coming soon, so I set my homepage on my computer and phone to be the Schlesinger site. I noticed over the past week, the page would change slightly for an hour or two, so I knew they were tooling around with it. Got the email at 4am last nigh, so I checked every 15 minutes today til they popped up around 3. They only release them once a year around this time to fill up joints they don't think are selling well. The first year, the whole DeadCo west coast tour was available. But, the good stuff goes fast.

I changed my main email somewhere around 2006, so I ended up with 2 accounts with 7 pairs in each. I still had 8 left this year, and was determined to use them all. They say they're good til June of 2020, which probably means next year will be the last year to use them. I got some tickets for other people, some I may make it to, and then a party weekend road trip for me and some friends with Willie Nelson & Van Morrison in P-Burgh. on Friday then Phil in Philly on Sunday. You pretty much gotta get on it within a couple hours of the release in order to get anything but Young Country and Foreigner. :rofl

Uncheck you local city so you can see the whole country

MontrealJared

Post by MontrealJared » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:08 am

Is there a way to check on the mobile app?
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you.

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:34 pm

MontrealJared wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:08 am
Is there a way to check on the mobile app?
I tried and struggled on mobile app, had better success on my PC :crossed
Smell Every Flower

strangerinboulder

Post by strangerinboulder » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:21 pm

KC.Jones wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:46 pm
Got DSO tickets!
I always want DSO ducats :D

splatter_face

Post by splatter_face » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:13 pm

I got four for Mule and Avett Brothers at Deer Creek.

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:19 pm

splatter_face wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:13 pm

I’m not seeing them listed on the site?
Smell Every Flower

Mojohand714

Post by Mojohand714 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:35 pm

Kevin wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:19 pm
splatter_face wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:13 pm

I’m not seeing them listed on the site?
It's still up there. You may have to clear the cities section at the top. Scroll down to 8/23

Mojohand714

Post by Mojohand714 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:43 pm

Anybody close to Detroit (Sue & Tonewaever!!!) should go see Femi Kuti tonight. Helluva party! The brewmaster at the bar I used to work out would play his Dad's (Fela Kuti) music all the time during the day shift. Made for some fun afternoons.
phpBB [video]