Camden shut outs get chance at Citi Field

A place to discuss anything not covered in the other forums
patchthenation

Camden shut outs get chance at Citi Field

Post by patchthenation » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:03 pm

Did anyone get an email from Live Nation regarding Camden attendees getting a chance at Citi Field tix and a free webcast for any show this summer?

This is what I saw on reddit:
Dear Dead & Company and BB&T Pavillion fans, We know that your show last weekend was cut short due to bad weather and as a gesture of good faith, we would like to offer our Camden fans an exclusive opportunity to join us at Citi Field.
• Click “BROWSE SHOWS” below to select the Citi Field show you’d like to attend and use the offer code to redeem your 2-for-1 offer*.
• Additionally, visit nugs.tv and select any $29.99 HD webcast value at no charge to you. Use the "Redeem It Here" button on the checkout page to enter your code. *nugs.tv webcast codes are valid for any single show from Dead & Company's 2018 Summer Tour. Codes expire July 15, 2018.
I was wondering what the 2-for-1 offer is, and what the asterisk represents, if anyone got this email.

This was only for those who purchased tickets to the Camden lightning show directly via LN and answered a survey after the show.
Get the feelin' I'm gonna find out real soon...

Equinox

Re: Camden shut outs get chance at Citi Field

Post by Equinox » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:00 pm

I got the email. This is the asterisk for the tickets:

*This offer is applicable for one-time use only. Code cannot be sold or bought. Void if sold or exchanged for compensation. Code must be redeemed by Thursday, June 14 at 10 PM EST for both shows. Offer is valid for one of either Friday, June 15 or Saturday, June 16 shows at Citi Field. The ticket limit is 8.

I'm sure I'll use my code for one of the videos. Seems like a pretty fair deal.
"Got any nails?"

"No!"

"Got any flies?"

Emvibe

Post by Emvibe » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:19 pm

WOOHOOO!! They are also offering a free webcast for those who had ordered the webcast the night of the rain delay....Now which show should I use it for....wish I could watch tonight!
Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own

KC.Jones

Post by KC.Jones » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:02 pm

I must say, and I never say this about TM, but I'm actually impressed with their and Nugs handling of this situation
You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know

Denver Man

Post by Denver Man » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:49 pm

Well then, Furthur/TM still owes me for that 2013 CMAC show that was also cut short due to weather. :whistle :think :hand
Couple shots of whiskey women around here start looking good