DeadCo/GD Hour 2018 Summer Tour ticket giveaway

A place to discuss anything not covered in the other forums
Creedo

Re: DeadCo/GD Hour 2018 Summer Tour ticket giveaway

Post by Creedo » Wed May 09, 2018 2:02 pm

I’ve got two pairs for each show on the upcoming tour. We’re gonna offer them one show at a time. Note: this is admission only. Just a pair of tickets. You have to get yourself to the show and all that.

Next show is Monday, June 11 at the Performing Arts Center in Saratoga Springs, New York.

Send email to deadco@well.com with the show date in the Subject line and your name, address, and phone number in the body of the message. We’ll pick our winners at random in a couple of days, and then I’ll announce the next giveaway. I have the tickets, and will mail them out well in advance of the show.

PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. Posting a reply here on the blog does not get you entered in the contest.

And PLEASE NOTE: We’re doing one show at a time, in chronological order. Entries for other shows will be discarded.

http://cloudsurfing.gdhour.com/

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug
The sun will shine in my back door someday

Creedo

Post by Creedo » Sat May 12, 2018 7:00 pm

The winners have been chosen for 6/11 Dead & Company. Next up is June 13!

Send email to deadco@well.com with the show date in the Subject line and your name, address, and phone number in the body of the message. We’ll pick our winners at random in a couple of days, and then I’ll announce the next giveaway. I have the tickets, and will mail them out well in advance of the show.

PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. Posting a reply here on the blog does not get you entered in the contest.

And PLEASE NOTE: We’re doing one show at a time, in chronological order. Entries for other shows will be discarded.

Click through and follow the instructions carefully. We are doing June 13 only! Incorrect entries will be discarded.

:welcomefire :jester :roll: :welcomefire :jester :roll: :welcomefire :jester :roll: :welcomefire :jester :whistle :whistle :whistle

Creedo

Post by Creedo » Wed May 16, 2018 6:05 pm

I’ve got two pairs for each show on the upcoming tour. We’re gonna offer them one show at a time. Note: this is admission only. Just a pair of tickets. You have to get yourself to the show and all that.

Next show is Friday, June 15 at Citi Field in new York City.

:crossed :mrgreen: :crossed :mrgreen: :crossed :mrgreen: :crossed :mrgreen: :crossed :mrgreen: :crossed

:smileys-passing-joint :smileys-passing-joint :smileys-passing-joint :smileys-passing-joint :smileys-passing-joint

Creedo

Post by Creedo » Mon May 21, 2018 8:46 am

Next show is Saturday, June 16 at Citi Field in new York City.

http://cloudsurfing.gdhour.com

:listen :terrapinnation! :listen :terrapinnation! :listen :terrapinnation! :listen :terrapinnation! :listen :bears2 :bears2 :bears2

Boxorain

Post by Boxorain » Mon May 21, 2018 11:20 am

Thanks for always posting :thumbsup
~ Let it be known there is a fountain that was not made by the hands of men ~

bones

Post by bones » Mon May 21, 2018 4:00 pm

Just send an email

U just may win :idea:

Easy peasy

Tix mailed to u in plenty of time for the show...
Shall we go...you & I while we can...
7/8 TTB
7/11 Yes
7/14 Dark Side of Mule
7/20 JRAD
7/21 Eagles
7/30 Bearly Dead GD Night @ Fenway

Creedo

Post by Creedo » Tue May 22, 2018 1:46 pm

Next show is Tuesday, June 19 at Darien Lake Amphitheater in Darien Center NY.

cloudsurfing.gdhour.com

:swerve :swerve :swerve :crossed :crossed :crossed :jester :jester :jester :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :leafsmile :leafsmile :leafsmile

Creedo

Post by Creedo » Tue May 22, 2018 1:51 pm

might as well try :crossed :crossed

Creedo

Post by Creedo » Fri May 25, 2018 11:57 am

Next show is Wednesday, June 20 at the Blossom Music Center in Cuyahoga Falls OH.

http://cloudsurfing.gdhour.com/archives/10503

:sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :bears2 :bears2 :bears2

Creedo

Post by Creedo » Mon May 28, 2018 6:14 pm

Next shows are :bears2 Friday, June 22 and :bears2 Saturday, June 23 at the Alpine Music Center in East Troy, Wisconsin. You may enter for both shows but you can only win one.

Send email to deadco@well.com with the show date in the Subject line and your name, address, and phone number in the body of the message. We’ll pick our winners at random in a couple of days, and then I’ll announce the next giveaway. I have the tickets, and will mail them out well in advance of the show. :bears2

http://cloudsurfing.gdhour.com

PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. Posting a reply here on the blog does not get you entered in the contest. :bears2 :bears2

:bears2 :bears2 :colorwave :colorwave :colorwave :bears2 :bears2