DeadCo/GD Hour 2018 Summer Tour ticket giveaway

A place to discuss anything not covered in the other forums
Creedo

Re: DeadCo/GD Hour 2018 Summer Tour ticket giveaway

Post by Creedo » Wed May 30, 2018 5:07 pm

I’ve got two pairs for each show on the upcoming tour. We’re gonna offer them one show at a time. Note: this is admission only. Just a pair of tickets. You have to get yourself to the show and all that.

Next shows are Friday, June 29 at The Gorge in George WA and Saturday, June 30 at Autzen Stadium in Eugene OR. You may enter for both shows but you can only win one.

Send email to deadco@well.com with the show date in the Subject line and your name, address, and phone number in the body of the message. We’ll pick our winners at random in a couple of days, and then I’ll announce the next giveaway. I have the tickets, and will mail them out well in advance of the show.

PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. Posting a reply here on the blog does not get you entered in the contest.

And PLEASE NOTE: We’re doing one show at a time, in chronological order. Entries for other shows will be discarded.

http://cloudsurfing.gdhour.com/

:jumpeveryone :jumpeveryone :jumpeveryone :jumpeveryone :jumpeveryone :jumpeveryone :jumpeveryone :jumpeveryone :jumpeveryone :woo :woo :woo :woo :leafsmile :leafsmile :leafsmile
I have seen where the wolf has slept by the silver stream.
I can tell by the mark he left, you were in his dream.

Creedo

Post by Creedo » Thu May 31, 2018 2:06 pm

Hey hey, hey, come right away...come and join the party every day!

To celebrate the start of Dead & Company's 2018 Summer Tour, one lucky winner will receive an 'Unlimited Devotion' HD Webcast pass, giving them access to watch every webcast from the 2018 Summer Tour.

https://pub.s1.exacttarget.com/dfomt1qecky

ENTER CONTEST via link above:

Contest ends tonight(5/31) at midnight -- good luck!!

:listen :guitarred :listen :guitarred :rockon :listen :guitarred :listen :guitarred :listen :guitarred :rockon :listen :guitarred :listen :guitarred :listen :guitarred :rockon :listen :guitarred :listen :guitarred :listen :guitarred :rockon :guitarred :guitarred :guitarred :woo

Creedo

Post by Creedo » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:30 am

I’ve got two pairs for each show on the upcoming tour. We’re gonna offer them one show at a time. Note: this is admission only. Just a pair of tickets. You have to get yourself to the show and all that.

Next shows are Monday and Tuesday, July 2 and 3 at Shoreline Amphitheater in Mountain View CA. You may enter for both shows but you can only win one.

Send email to deadco@well.com with the show date in the Subject line and your name, address, and phone number in the body of the message. We’ll pick our winners at random in a couple of days, and then I’ll announce the next giveaway. I have the tickets, and will mail them out well in advance of the show.

PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. Posting a reply here on the blog does not get you entered in the contest.

And PLEASE NOTE: We’re doing one show at a time, in chronological order. Entries for other shows will be discarded.

http://cloudsurfing.gdhour.com

:terrapinnation! :terrapinnation! :smileys-passing-joint :smileys-passing-joint :smileys-passing-joint :smileys-passing-joint :smileys-passing-joint :smileys-passing-joint :terrapinnation! :terrapinnation!
Last edited by Creedo on Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Creedo

Post by Creedo » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:12 pm

Next shows are Friday, July 6 in Chula Vista CA at Mattress Firm Amp and Saturday, July 7 in Los Angeles at Dodger Stadium in Los Angles CA. You may enter for both shows but you can only win one.

And PLEASE NOTE: We’re doing one show at a time, in chronological order. Entries for other shows will be discarded. And you may only enter once for each show!

http://cloudsurfing.gdhour.com/ (error in the stadium name here)

:sunshine :bigheart :sunshine :bigheart :sunshine :bears2 :bigheart :sunshine :bears2 :bears2 :bigheart :sunshine :bears2 :bigheart :sunshine :guitarred :guitarred :guitarred

Creedo

Post by Creedo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:22 am

:terrapinnation! :terrapinnation! :terrapinnation! :terrapinnation! :terrapinnation! :hop :terrapinnation! :terrapinnation! :jumpeveryone :jumpeveryone :terrapinnation! :terrapinnation!

And now, the Dead & Company ticket giveaway reaches the final round: July 11 in Albuquerque and July 13-14 at Folsom Field in Boulder!

Click through and follow the instructions carefully.

Let’s do the last three shows all at once: Wednesday, July 11 at the Isleta Amphitheater in Albuquerque, and Friday and Saturday, July 13 and 14 at Folsom Field in Boulder CO. You may enter for all three shows but you can only win one.

And PLEASE NOTE: We’re doing one show at a time, in chronological order. Entries for other shows will be discarded. And you may only enter once for each show!

http://cloudsurfing.gdhour.com

:colorwave :bears2 :bears2 :bears2 :bears2 :bears2 :bears2 :colorwave :bears2 :bears2 :bears2 :bears2 :bears2 :bears2 :colorwave :bears2 :bears2 :bears2 :bears2 :bears2