ROLL CALL: Dead and Company Summer Tour!!!

A place to discuss anything not covered in the other forums
brassinthegrass

Re: ROLL CALL: Dead and Company Summer Tour!!!

Post by brassinthegrass » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:09 pm

Late to the party but Me, along with various family members will be shaking our bones in the pit at Autzen then lounging on the lawn both Shoreline shows. Excited doesn't begin to describe the feeling. A lot lighter in the wallet as well but it's money well spent.

Can't wait to groove with you all. :bears2 :bears2 :bears2 :bears2

Denver Man

Post by Denver Man » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:23 pm

$1052 for 3 2-day passes in the 'lower rows reserved section' at Folsom? :rofl :shock: :rofl
Couple shots of whiskey women around here start looking good

patchthenation

Post by patchthenation » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:28 pm

brassinthegrass wrote:Late to the party but Me, along with various family members will be shaking our bones in the pit at Autzen then lounging on the lawn both Shoreline shows. Excited doesn't begin to describe the feeling. A lot lighter in the wallet as well but it's money well spent.

not sure if I've welcomed you to TN, BUT! Welcome to Terrapin Nation! We can't wait to groove with you :woo

:welcomefire :terrapinnation!
Get the feelin' I'm gonna find out real soon...

brassinthegrass

Post by brassinthegrass » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:00 pm

Thanks patchthenation! I'm grateful to be welcomed. :sunshine

Now get back to work.......because with a name like patchthenation you've got some work to do! ;) But you know you'll have plenty of help because WE ARE EVERYWHERE! :terrapinnation!

patchthenation

Post by patchthenation » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:20 pm

brassinthegrass wrote:because with a name like patchthenation you've got some work to do! ;)
oh this nation only represents the TERRAPIN nation ;)

GKB

Post by GKB » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:47 pm

Denver Man wrote:$1052 for 3 2-day passes in the 'lower rows reserved section' at Folsom? :rofl :shock: :rofl
I FEEL THAT! 630 for 4 2day GA!!!!! fees of 18/tkt..... for a 60 tkt....and no good free parking!! :evil: wouldn't miss it for the world! :rockon

:dance :guitarred :dance

Equinox

Post by Equinox » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:15 am

brassinthegrass wrote:Late to the party but Me, along with various family members will be shaking our bones in the pit at Autzen then lounging on the lawn both Shoreline shows. Excited doesn't begin to describe the feeling. A lot lighter in the wallet as well but it's money well spent.

I wish I had the time to fly out for the Autzen show. In '92 I had tickets for the Third Decennial Field Trip in Veneta, OR. This was going to be a celebration of the Sunshine Daydream show from 1972 and like that concert it was being presented by the Pranksters. There'd been a similar commemoration ten years earlier which some of my friends had attended. They said it was unlike any other show they'd ever experienced. Of course the '92 gigs were canceled due to Garcia's health but some make up dates were scheduled the next summer at Autzen. I couldn't make those as my mom was very sick that year but the performances sounded great.

So this could be a pretty unique night. Quite possibly the last major gathering of the surviving Pranksters with members of the Dead. Well worth catching, I'd say.

And hey, Welcome to the board!
"Got any nails?"

"No!"

"Got any flies?"

Emvibe

Post by Emvibe » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:57 am

I’m trying to do Shoreline not getting tickets anytime within the next few weeks so I gotta hope it don’t sell out fast!
Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own

patchthenation

Post by patchthenation » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:32 pm

Emvibe wrote:I’m trying to do Shoreline not getting tickets anytime within the next few weeks so I gotta hope it don’t sell out fast!
are you doing NYC?

B-Rad

Post by B-Rad » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:28 am

I am so excited for this summer, and for March when I get the duo. After hearing how much this band is cooking this fall and then the NOLA cancellation with me at the airport waiting to board my flight to see them, I am long over due. CAn't wait.

Did I mention I am excited!