Golden Gate Wingmen Tour 2018

A place to discuss anything not covered in the other forums
Wisconsindead

Re: Golden Gate Wingmen Tour 2018

Postby Wisconsindead » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:52 pm

Kevin wrote:
Wisconsindead wrote:Tickets are now on sale for San Fran, Ventura, Ardmore, Sherman Theatre and The Hamilton!!!

What’s the skinny on the Rock n Roll Resort Show In Kerhonkson NY Friday night before Sherman? I’m intrigued :woo

Alan mentioned that they might be playing in a festival at this place. That's about as much as I know. It's very difficult to find anything out about it. I should email their agent and ask. He's usually quite responsive.

Kevin

Postby Kevin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:24 pm

Wisconsindead wrote:
Kevin wrote:
Wisconsindead wrote:Tickets are now on sale for San Fran, Ventura, Ardmore, Sherman Theatre and The Hamilton!!!

What’s the skinny on the Rock n Roll Resort Show In Kerhonkson NY Friday night before Sherman? I’m intrigued :woo

Alan mentioned that they might be playing in a festival at this place. That's about as much as I know. It's very difficult to find anything out about it. I should email their agent and ask. He's usually quite responsive.

It’s not appearing on their FB page now. Maybe a scheduling conflict?
Smell Every Flower

Wisconsindead

Postby Wisconsindead » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:58 pm

Kevin wrote:
Wisconsindead wrote:
Kevin wrote:

It’s not appearing on their FB page now. Maybe a scheduling conflict?

That date is still up on their page. Nothing has changed yet.

rippleish20

Postby rippleish20 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:54 pm

https://rocknrollresort.com/shop/produc ... nt-ticket/

Nothing changed. They have a shell of a web site up now. It looks like you will be able to buy a day ticket for $38. The ticket links don't actually work at the moment, however...

Return to “General Discussion”