John Kadlecik Projects 2017

A place to discuss anything not covered in the other forums
SunshineSue

Re: John Kadlecik Projects 2017

Postby SunshineSue » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:06 pm

It's an early show from DC, with JK solo opening for JK and the DC Mystery Cats. :guitarred

http://mixlr.com/nylifer/

GratefulRose

Postby GratefulRose » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:37 pm

SunshineSue wrote:It's an early show from DC, with JK solo opening for JK and the DC Mystery Cats. :guitarred

http://mixlr.com/nylifer/

Hey! Tuning in. I haven't been listening to streams anymore. I really miss it. That life thing, ya know? I feel like I haven't heard these JK songs since summer. It's really warming my heart right now.

The sound is great. Thanks NYLifer!

Miss you. :terrapinnation!

Boxorain

Postby Boxorain » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:38 am

Will be listening to the JK and Bob stuff this morning...anyone lucky enough to attend? Rippleish?? Watched a little vid and can't help but think of Ratdog. 25th anniversary just two years away...This lineup right here with Jeff and Kenny would be awfully nice to celebrate :listen
~ Let it be known there is a fountain that was not made by the hands of men ~

rippleish20

Postby rippleish20 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:49 pm

Boxorain wrote:Will be listening to the JK and Bob stuff this morning...anyone lucky enough to attend? Rippleish?? Watched a little vid and can't help but think of Ratdog. 25th anniversary just two years away...This lineup right here with Jeff and Kenny would be awfully nice to celebrate :listen

I was not there. But John & Bob's Sound Engineer was. It all made me wonder the same thing - is this the beginning of a new Ratdog? Or, less likely, a group to support the Bob & Phil shows (people keep harping on the "duo" promotion but I cant believe there is going to a backing band for the electric set, although I would guess Grahamme, etc first)

Boxorain

Postby Boxorain » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:04 pm

Never say never right. My gut feeling is that Ratdog won't come to fruition again...except maybe...just maybe, for a small run celebrating the 25th in 2020. Seems between DeadCo, the Campfire Band and now some small runs with Phil...kinda a full schedule with bands just gaining some traction with plenty of room for growth. One can hope tho Right...boy that would be phenomenal. And yeah...if parts of this JK band were the backing for Bobby and Phil...oh yes. On the flip, get Jeff to join in and you have the original formation of Furthur minus back up vocals.,.,okay I'm getting out of hand now

patchthenation

Postby patchthenation » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:51 pm

Boxorain wrote: lucky enough

Ratdog nod

patchthenation

Postby patchthenation » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:52 pm

Boxorain wrote:On the flip, get Jeff to join in and you have the original formation of Furthur minus back up vocals.,.,okay I'm getting out of hand now

we're gettin the band back together....... :rofl

Wisconsindead

Postby Wisconsindead » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:02 pm

rippleish20 wrote:Or, less likely, a group to support the Bob & Phil shows (people keep harping on the "duo" promotion but I cant believe there is going to a backing band for the electric set, although I would guess Grahamme, etc first)

Don't even suggest it. While I like Grahamme, He just is no where near the guitar player so many of these other guys are. Seeing those two TFB shows in Chicago made me realize people like krasno can play circles around the likes of Grahame and Ross James.

I personally am holding onto the thought that Bobby playing with JK last night at TXR is a sign of the three rehearsing for Chicago. I refuse to believe otherwise.

Boxorain wrote:And yeah...if parts of this JK band were the backing for Bobby and Phil...oh yes. On the flip, get Jeff to join in and you have the original formation of Furthur minus back up vocals.,.,okay I'm getting out of hand now

No don't stop, keep going...

Boxorain

Postby Boxorain » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 pm

Wisconsindead wrote:No don't stop, keep going...

Well okay then....Wingmen on the east coast towards the end of march right? Their announcement same timing as Bob and Phil right? So Jay, Jeff and JK available beginning of march and possibly coming in a bit before Wingmen shows? Hell...what's Sunshine and Zoe doing?! First set Bob and Phil acoustic...second set original Furthur?!! Told ya not to get me going :guitarred : :rockon :guitarred

rippleish20

Postby rippleish20 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:20 pm

I think John etc backing Bob and Phil is unlikely but certainly possible. There is also a lot of time between East and West Coast GGW shows and even between West Coast shows - time for West Coast Phil and Bob shows?

Return to “General Discussion”